Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. System

by Obagi Medical

Clinically proven to work on acne prone skin, the Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. The normal to oily kit targets acne deep within the follicles where it starts. Ideal for normal to oily skin, this kit contains three powerful acne skin care products that work...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. System!
Sevierville, TN
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
OMG! You guys! This is the best stuff ever! nothing ever worked for me and this did. I’m 25 and my skin has never been so clean in 10 years! This stings, but if you cleanse well and stick to your routine, you’ll see the results overnight snd be shocked in a week. Clears the existing acne and helps removing post-acne spots! Amazing! I don’t have a “before” picture, but this is my “after”. You are looking at the girl who wouldn’t even walked out her home without a full-coverage foundation. Now I’m not even using it. I’m so happy!

Looking for your answer?