Obagi CLENZiderm M.D. Pore Therapy uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY OBAGI

Even the best cleansers can sometimes leave behind dirt, oil, makeup and debris deep within pores. This debris can wreak havoc on your skin and aggravate conditions such as acne. Obagi CLENZIderm Pore Therapy is a facial toner that helps purifies pores and leaves your complexion completely clean. Exfoliating ingredients also remove dead skin cells that clog pores and prevent the complexion from properly healing. Using this toner after your cleanser will allow your acne treatment products to absorb more easily into the skin for improved results. The complexion appears refined and pores appear less noticeable with Obagi CLENZIderm Pore Therapy. see more...

Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
I have daily large pores and this has helped bring them down a bit. It has nice cooking feeling in my skin when I use it. I have repurchased this a few times and will continue to purchase it. I buy mine from dermstore.com.
Courtney B.
Crab Orchard, KY
This product will exfoliate your skin like no other product! If I feel a breakout coming on or just like I have some texture I absolutely use this product. It hasn't done anything for my blackheads but I love it anyway! [product:obagi-clenziderm-m.d.-pore-therapy]
Amanda D.
indio
I started using this pore therapy because I felt as though I was getting “adult acne” after a month of using it, my face has cleared up so much and feels tight and smooth. Highly recommend. This is step 2 of the whole kit.
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
I didn’t use it every night because it can be somewhat drying, but it works really well for times when I have breakouts.

back