BY OBAGI

A topical cream formulated with 7% arbutin and Vitamins C & E to help rejuvenate yourskin while you sleep. Obagi C-Fx is a non-Rx version of the prescription strength 4% Hydroquinone products and systems. Benefits: Combination, dry and oily skin types. Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Brightens dull skin. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
I received this for free from my aesthetician. Someone had brought it back but she didn’t tell me why. I’m thinking it might be the smell. Definitely no fragrances added. It smells a bit like glue actually. But I don’t care because the results I’ve had are great. My skin feels softer and looks brighter.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love obagi products! I have been using them for weeks and they keep my face so soft and looking amazing