BY OBAGI

AM C-SunGuard SPF 30 is a daily sunscreen providing broad-spectrum sun protection for healthy skin.  This ultra-sheer Z-Cote® formula helps prevent sunburn from UVB radiation and protects against long-UVA rays linked to deep premature skin-aging.  Apply each morning and during the day as part of the Obagi-C Rx System. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OMP Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OMP Inc..  OMP Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OMP Inc. product, please retain your see more...

Kela G.
Reno, NV
Stays on for a long time. I'm blonde with fair skin so I know sunscreens, this one stays put without that undertone of white zinc that can be so annoying. Four stars because my container leaked a little after use.
Laura O.
Bonneau, SC
This sunscreen is one of the best. It isn’t oily when applied. It is smooth and it soaks in and does not leave a greasy film. Expensive but worth it to me.
Randi G.
Great sunscreen for the sunny seasons. Light weight and goes on smoothly. Can apply make up over top without any issues!
Nika G.
I liked how quickly this absorbed into my skin and didn't leave any white residue behind. I also liked that I didn't burn!
Stephanie M.
Canovanas, PR
This sunscreen product is the best for combination skin and also to protect the skin from the sun damage.