BY OBAGI

With Vitamin C C-Exfoliating Day Lotion gently exfoliates, accelerating surface skin cell turnover, while hydrating and protecting to promote brighter, Photolumines™ Skin. ; see more...

• where can i buy this product? 1 Answers
  • I really want to purchase this item after seeing two girl...1 Answers
Laura O.
Bonneau, SC
Love this product. Keeps my face moisturized all day. Goes on easily and is not greasy. It smells good too! I love this entire line of products! Expensive but it is high quality skin care.
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
You use this face lotion after the daytime vitamin C serum, and your skin just glows. I don’t know what OBAGI has done, but no brand I’ve ever used has had me more satisfied with every single product of theirs I have used.
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
Obagi is the best skin care line that I have used for my hyper-pigmentation. The AM lotion make my skin feel quenched and soft and it looked less splotchy. It lasted me about 3 months.
joie m.
Long Beach, CA
This is a very good product. Obagi is great for your skin even though it's expensive. It is definitely worth the money.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
My face feels so hydrated and smooth after applying this. Love it. I love obagi,i used this brand for few years
Ella T.
I love all Obagi products! This makes my skin feels smooth and rejuvenated. A bit pricey but really works!
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to purchase this item after seeing two girls on YouTube talk about it But I'm not too happy with paying out so much money for the set. Has anyone tried this? How long did it take for you to start seeing results?
ingrid s.
iligan city ,philippines
where can i buy this product?