BY OBAGI

AM PM C-Cleansing Gel conditions and prepares the skin ofr better penetration fo the Obagi-C Rx System to help your skin become more Photolumines™.  Formulated with Vitamin C, this cleanser removes makeup, excess oils and impurities, leaving skin feeling refreshed. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OMP Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OMP Inc..  OMP Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OMP Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product see more...

Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I used this for a short time. Although I liked the smell of this product I ended up liking the obagi gentle cleanser more. This product has a pink color to it, which kinda freaked me out. It didn’t feel harsh or irritating which is a plus.
Laura O.
Charleston
This is my favorite cleanser. It is gentle and my skin feels clean after using. It easily removes my makeup. I was hesitant because of the price but so glad I tried it.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I liked the obagi vitamin c line. I wish it wasn’t so tough to get out where I live and pricey too. I do like anything with vitamin C for skincare. Bottle locks shut nicely, but it did dry my skin out just a bit.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
The rep gave me some of this to try and I really didn't think I would love it bc I'm not big on scented washes but this is one of my favorite products. It is more gentle than the skin ceuticals wash I had tried on my face. It doesn't break my face out, actually it has improved my skin tone and texture.
Alessandra L.
Cypress, TX
This stuff is amazing. Obagi is a very good skincare line and can be found in many dermatologist offices. This cleanser removes all my makeup including eye makeup. I do find if I'm using waterproof or smudge proof eye makeup may have to use eye makeup remover first.
Nisha K.
Hartford, CT
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I just got this from my medspa a few months ago. I had never even heard of the brand before. Its gentle and cleanses my skin so well. I only use a little drop and it covers my whole face. I can already see the brightening effects of the vitamin c! My hyperpigmentation is slowly fading I'm sure in major part to this cleanser.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Absolutely awesome awesome Obagi products are very good quality my bottle lasted me three years a little drop goes a long way. It's a must have worth every dollar!
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
My favorite face wash ever. So nice and gentle, yet gets all of the dirt and grime out of your pores. Pricey but 100% worth it. Nice mild smell.
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
Very drying on the skin. Great if you have oily but can feel very stripping for dry skin. Does contain some vitamin c though.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
The best face wash,washes off make up really well and gentle on the face. One bottle goes a long way