BY OBAGI

A luxuriously rich face moisturizer -Rich in natural ingredients including shea butter mango butter & avocado -Formulated with biomimetic peptides to complement skin s nightly renewal & metabolic functions -Minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles in mature skin -Blended with Hydromanil to provide instant gradual & continuous moisture -Unveils a firmer softer smoother brighter & younger looking complexion Product Line: Obagi - Night Care Product Size: 48g/1.7oz see more...

Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I purchased this recently from amazon after hearing great reviews about it. I felt like it would be similar to La Mer at a better price point but still pricey but not La Mer pricey. I already use the Obagi clenziderm therapeutic moisturizer and am obsessed with it and thought it would be nice to try this one also for when I would like to rotate to a thicker option once in a while. Well, I will finish it up as to not waste it, but I would not repurchase it. I hate to say that because I love Obagi products and the smell isn't offensive and it did not make me break out and does moisturize but what I do not like about this is the texture. I feel like its sitting on top of my skin and is too sticky and thick feeling. I have used thicker creams and like them (AKA La Mer and others) but I just really dislike this texture and find that I am not reaching for it or excited to put it on at night and am almost tempted to wash it off but I tell my self that its good quality, won't break me out and I should use it up. Not a bad product but just not for me.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
This product is amazing. I use it every night to wake up with a perfectly flawless face! The smell is wonderful and pleasant! My skin is always soft and smooth after every use. The only downside is this face cream is pretty pricey, but if you have the money for a good quality moisturizer then I highly recommend this
Anadi V.
Anadi V.
Orlando, FL
I love this product. I bought this for my mom because she loves Obagi and the discontinued Obagi Action. This is te 3rd jar that we have bought. It is thick but not when applied. Te smell is basically nothing but soothing. It is costly but there are many verfied autjorized retailers that aometimes have promo codes that lowers the price. This is for nighttime but it does say that it can be used as needed during the day. I believe one of the best moisturizers in the market..
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Not only is this an amazing skin care line, this is also a great moisturizer. It is so hydrating leaving your skin feeling firm and supple. I like that it doesn't make my skin oily too! It is a little more expensive but so worth it because I know it is working wonders on my skin. You only need a little so this jar will last a long time!
I'm currently taking accutane and if your a person who has had acne probably knows that it's a medical treatment for acne. It is known for its insane side effect. One of my major side effects since being on it is the dehydration, I use this on my face and it makes me feel like I was never dehydrated.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Israel
A great product is simply amazing. Goods really good for the body. What does smell nice, very pleasant, soft and cozy, the result of a smooth, soft body and a healthy course. Really recommend
Tachina F.
Tachina F.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good for people with oily skin type
Maia T.
Maia T.
Is this worth the money spent? What types of benefits do you see with use? Is it oily?