Obagi 15 Percent Professional-C Serum uploaded by Angela S.Obagi 15 Percent Professional-C Serum uploaded by Sivi P.

BY OBAGI

Obagi professional- C serum provides antioxidant protection with deep penetration to the dermal layer.  The 15% l-ascorbic acid helps in defending against damaging uva and uvb rays, helps prevent premature signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, and contributes to collagen synthesis.  Obagi professional- C serum 15% is suitable for dry, sensitive or reactive skin.. Designed to stimulate collage to firm and support skin. Superior delivery system, resulting in greater penetration to all layers of the skin. Lighten skin discolorations, moisturize and hydrate skin to improve both texture and tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
If I could give more stars I would!! This is one of my favorites parts of my morning routine. The size of the bottle is relatively small however a little bit of products goes a long way! This serum has given me a not only clear complexion but also has evened some hyperpigmentation I’ve had for a long time now. I have super dry skin and this serum just seems to take it all away ! Yes it is a little pricey but for medical grade products it’s definitely worth it! 💕
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Angela S.
I've been using this product for about 3 months now a long with being more consistent with my regimen and I feel that my looks better than ever. I'm in my 30s and not a fine line in sight.