BY O.B. #29 in Tampons

julie G.
Eden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A friend of mine gave these to me because i wasnt prepaired for gertrude.I was completly suprised how well these worked. great absorpancy.The tampon is wrapped in single non applictor packages.I would use these . I know they work really good.I know the price isnt bad for them.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The only tampons I will ever buy!! I know they don't have an applicator and that's the best part. Once you unwrap it, you use the string to help fan out the bottom and it catches extra instead of those "security pearl strings." I swear by these. I use all sizes for whichever amount of bleeding I have during that day in my cycle. They are pricey, but worth it. I have not had an incident since I've been using them and that's well over 5 years! Without the applicator, they are also smaller and easier to hide!!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
I used to only use these when I was younger. But after having kids I have had to switch brands because the price of ob is too expensive.
heidi h.
Los Angeles, CA
I love OB but they're usually a bit too pricey. They're convenient to carry around and come in these cute cases, but when I'm on a heavy day they sometimes aren't enough to prevent leaking.
Christina B.
Do these hurt to insert?