Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The only tampons I will ever buy!! I know they don't have an applicator and that's the best part. Once you unwrap it, you use the string to help fan out the bottom and it catches extra instead of those "security pearl strings." I swear by these. I use all sizes for whichever amount of bleeding I have during that day in my cycle. They are pricey, but worth it. I have not had an incident since I've been using them and that's well over 5 years! Without the applicator, they are also smaller and easier to hide!!