BY O.B.

Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do not buy these if you are just starting out. They are extremely hard to get in and they are very uncomfortable. The only positive is that they are cheap but it is honestly not worth it. I do not recommend these at all.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A friend of mine gave these to me because i wasnt prepaired for gertrude.I was completly suprised how well these worked. great absorpancy.The tampon is wrapped in single non applictor packages.I would use these . I know they work really good.I know the price isnt bad for them.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The only tampons I will ever buy!! I know they don't have an applicator and that's the best part. Once you unwrap it, you use the string to help fan out the bottom and it catches extra instead of those "security pearl strings." I swear by these. I use all sizes for whichever amount of bleeding I have during that day in my cycle. They are pricey, but worth it. I have not had an incident since I've been using them and that's well over 5 years! Without the applicator, they are also smaller and easier to hide!!
heidi h.
Los Angeles, CA
I love OB but they're usually a bit too pricey. They're convenient to carry around and come in these cute cases, but when I'm on a heavy day they sometimes aren't enough to prevent leaking.
Emily G.
RIPLEY, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are soo hard to use. Do not use these if you’re just starting to go through puberty. I’m 21 and I still can’t use them. Don’t recommend
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
I used to only use these when I was younger. But after having kids I have had to switch brands because the price of ob is too expensive.
Christina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these hurt to insert?