o.b. Tampons, Super Plus, 40 ea uploaded by Danielle S.

BY O.B.

Fluid-Lock br Grooves to Support Leak Protection No Applicator Waste! Designed to Help You Pursue Your Passions While Being Kind to the Environment 1 The Smarter Design Recognizes That Applicators Aren t Necessary for Inserting Tampons, Giving You Control to Maintain Superior Comfort Custom-Fit Protection 3 A Protective Pocket of Soft Fibers Surrounds Your Finger to Help You Insert the Tampon While Helping to Stay Clean Protected 5 Fluid-Lock Grooves Help Pull Fluid into the Core to Support Locked-In Leak Protection That Can Last up to 8 Hours 4 Also Designed to Help Stop Leaks by Expanding to Help Fit Your Body o.b. tampons come in a range of absorbencies, including regular, super, super plus and ultra. So whether you have a light flow, very heavy flow or anything in between, o.b. has you covered. Our multi-pack includes several absorbencies in the convenience of 1 bo see more...

• Are these comfortable and easy to insert? I've only used ...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I'm in the fence about the o.b. No applicator tampons. Compared to other o.b. Tampon I like these the best. They can be difficult to insert but i do find I get less leaks then with an applicator tampon. So in the right conditions they are ok.
Michelle W.
I started using this brand when I first got my period, that was almost 30 years ago and I still use these today. I've tried other brands, but they never performed as well. I find these expand uniformly thus preventing leaks before it's time to change a tampon. I don't find these messy to change if you clean up a little first like another reviewer said. They are super absorbent, and very comfortable. I trust only this brand to get me through my days without worries of accidents.
Gaby R.
My absolute favorite brand of tampon. The Super-Plus can handle any flow and are very absorbent. Personally I love that there is not applicator, there's is no trash, is discreet to carry and is cheaper than other tampons. Is it messy? Not if you clean up shop before replacing the old one. I haven't had any problems with it being unhygienic
Isabella A.
The whole non-applicator is the where this tampon looses me. Once it's in there it works great, it can just be messy when changing.
Amanda S.
St, MD
I love these tampons because they are small enough to not trade attention to them, but yet come in super plus which makes it really helpful for when you have a heavy flow. However, I would not recommend these for people first trying tampons because it's harder without an applicator!!!!
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I did not like these at all, I had a free sample and I couldn’t make it through all of them. I would much rather an applicator and something less flimsy.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
Are these comfortable and easy to insert? I've only used applicators. And I saw these on clearance at my store so I was thinking of buying them all. Tampons are soooo expensive. :/

back