BY O.B.

Fluid-Lock br Grooves to Support Leak Protection No Applicator Waste! Designed to Help You Pursue Your Passions While Being Kind to the Environment 1 The Smarter Design Recognizes That Applicators Aren t Necessary for Inserting Tampons, Giving You Control to Maintain Superior Comfort Custom-Fit Protection 3 A Protective Pocket of Soft Fibers Surrounds Your Finger to Help You Insert the Tampon While Helping to Stay Clean Protected 5 Fluid-Lock Grooves Help Pull Fluid into the Core to Support Locked-In Leak Protection That Can Last up to 8 Hours 4 Also Designed to Help Stop Leaks by Expanding to Help Fit Your Body o.b. tampons come in a range of absorbencies, including regular, super, super plus and ultra. So whether you have a light flow, very heavy flow or anything in between, o.b. has you covered. Our multi-pack includes several absorbencies in the convenience of 1 bo see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
O.B Super Tampons have both pros and cons. I neither love them or hate them. I'm just kind of in the middle. I'll start with the Pros first. I love that these are convenient discreet. You can have them in your pocket or throw them in your bag and other people would never know. I also love the over all leak protection. This little guy can pack a punch from Aunt Flo even on her worst days lol. The last pro, is that there is no applicator mess or waste but it also brings me to my con. These aren't my favorite because they don't have an applicator. I have a hard time using these and with the applicators, its pretty much do it and go with no hassle. These O.B tampons are more of a hassle for me personally and take longer to use. The over all comfort is also lacking and it feels quite awkward and irritating. So over all considering both the pros and cons. I simply give this product, a 3/5
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Received these as a free sample from another site and for it being my first time trying out applicator free tampons I must say they're amazing. Love that they are small and discrete that no one will ever have to hide them from anyone else. They pretty much can go with you everywhere you go, that's how small they are. Absolutely loving the free applicator for me it's much more easier compared to other tampons because you know where to insert them and your done. With these you don't have to worry about having to throw the applicator and they just as absorbent as other brands so you don't have to worry about leaks
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
These are so uncomfortable that I would rather wear just a pad than to have the convenience of a tampon. On top of that, it can be a difficult to insert on your drier days, or if you are tender and the rubbing from pushing the tampon irritates your vagina. There is more friction because there is no applicator. I don't like these and wouldn't recommend them since they are so uncomfortable!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Mandan
I received these from smiley360 in return of my honest review. I have to admit, I was a little nervous trying the applicator free o.b. Original Super tampons, at first! I thought they would be hard to put in; But I was wrong! They were super easy to put in, they  were comfortable, and I had no problems with leaks. Its kind of weird to describe a tampon as cute...but these ARE CUTE!! The box and the tampons are tiny! I can carry a box of 40 in my purse, and they are still discreet. I have never been excited enough about a tampon, to want to tell everyone about them; But these are great!!
Karen S.
Karen S.
I love using these when I'm at work. I don't always get to use the restroom too often, so these tampons in super hold incredible. The are also incredibly easy to take them with you. They fit practically anywhere. I love that the packaging is very discreet and there's no applicator to dispose of.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
These are my favorite eco friendly tampons and basically my favorite tampons. I love how small they are and how easy they are to use! I honestly don't know why this isn't in every girls bag , the more popular products are so wasteful and aren't as comfortable as these.. like at all!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
These tampons are very absorbent I know they can seem expensive but the thing is they work very well they are not hard and they are very comfortable if I get tampons I usually get OB!!
Shon R.
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
Small and discreet plus can take care of the job, these little beautiful bullets are ribbed which gives me a secure feeling. Plus plus the packaging is 💯 recycled material
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Received this as a sample. Very discreet and perfect on the go but I wish they had an aplicator depending on how comfortable you are using tampons it can get messy
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
These are such an amazing tampoon discreet can fit in your pocket and not worrying bout anyone seeing it and they are very absorbent my new favorite tampon
Simi A.
Simi A.
How much does this tampon cost