o.b. Tampons, Regular, 40 ea

Fluid-Lock br Grooves to Support Leak Protection No Applicator Waste! Designed to Help You Pursue Your Passions While Being Kind to the Environment 1 The Smarter Design Recognizes That Applicators Aren t Necessary for Inserting Tampons, Giving You Control to Maintain Superior Comfort Custom-Fit Protection 3 A Protective Pocket of Soft Fibers Surrounds Your Finger to Help You Insert the Tampon While Helping to Stay Clean Protected 5 Fluid-Lock Grooves Help Pull Fluid into the Core to Support Locked-In Leak Protection That Can Last up to 8 Hours 4 Also Designed to Help Stop Leaks by Expanding to Help Fit Your Body o.b. tampons come in a range of absorbencies, including regular, super, super plus and ultra. So whether you have a light flow, very heavy flow or anything in between, o.b. has you covered. Our multi-pack includes several absorbencies in the convenience of 1 bo see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Catherine B.
martinsburg, WV
I have gotten 3 free boxes from various sources and I love them. They are so small, I can tuck them in the baby pocket of my jeans, in my bra, or my waist band. They absorb well. Wash hands before inserting. Wash hands after. Not icky in the slightest. I love love love these tampons.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
The O.B fluid lock tampons don't have an applicator, so it's environmentally friendly in that you don't have extra waste. The tampons have grooves for leak protection and the regular tampons can absorb 6 to 9 g. Overall, it was a great Tampon to use and I liked that it minimizes waste.
Kirsten T.
I have been using these tampons exclusively for the past two years. I do agree with other reviewers that the pro comfort and silk options are more comfortable to put in, but honestly the only time there is discomfort with insertion is at the very end of my period when it's very light, and at that point just use panty-liners if it's such an issue. I LOVE the fact that these do not have a traditional applicator - it's  not wasting nearly as much plastic or paper (applicator and individual packaging). To those who say "ew you have to use your finger" obviously you're going to wash your hands after anyway so what's the problem? And if you really have that big of a problem with the fact you don't have plastic tube use pads.
Mollee W.
I love these things. Super discreet I have even stuck one in my bra before. Limited waste, just the tiny bit of plastic on the tampon itself. No applicator. No bulky wrapper. They're great. I didn't even find a learning curve of placing them in. It came very naturally. They're a great bang for your buck too. I recommend these to all my girls. Going green by less waste and discreet with the same if not better protection than other on the market tampons. I don't feel I leak ever.
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
If you can get past the application, you will love this tampon! No crinkling wrapper or bulky tampon in your purse. They fit very comfortably once inside. I actually forgot (briefly) I was on my period! The tiny size makes it easy to hide in your hand or even stick in your bra on your way to the restroom. Plus the box always has 40 so I always have enough for at least two months! o.b. Tampons, Regular, 40 ea
Amanda L.
This is by far my favorite brand. They are so much easier to use, in my opinion, compared to using an applicator. I also love that there isn't as much plastic waste. I have had no problems with leaking and I find that they are very comfortable. I highly recommend this brand.
Kori M.
Soooo I received a box of these for free from BzzAgent and wasn't sure if I'd like them. Once you get past the initial insertion process (admittedly NOT the most comfortable part), they're secure and you can't even feel them. I feel comfortable enough wearing white shorts during my period (see pic below, sorry for the grainy nature). That being said, I wont use these during my lighter days as it's just too uncomfortable to put in. They're great if you need to hide a tampon while you're running to the bathroom at work (they're tiny and easily fit in your hand). I recommend them if you aren't squeamish about your body and have a regular to heavy flow.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
The tampon itself is nice! It fits comfortably and soaks up everything haha(sorry if tmi). The only issue is that I am not necessarily a fan of the idea of directly touching the tampon without an applicator. Seems a bit unsanitary to me!
Lacey F.
I received these free from BzzAgent in exchange for my review. I have never used an applicator free tampon before and I have to admit, I am really not a fan. I love how little waste they create and how little space they take up in my purse, but they are messy and not worth the hassle. Also, they are incredibly difficult to make them feel comfortable. I won't go out of my way to buy these again.
josephine n.
saint laurent
When they are on sale, they are so cheap. Since there is not applicator, they are so small that it can be fitted in my purse or in my kit. It is easy to use when it comes for using a tampon for the first time. It is comfortable. I actually prefer these tampons over those with a plastic application most of the times. it do feel it is awkward at times to have to insert the tampon by myself. But it feels like you can have a better control to insert in.
Amalee K.
Fairhope, AL
Who prefers the pro comfort?