BY O.B.

Colleen M.
Clayton, CA
I have always used tampons but never one without an applicator. As I got older I felt that the applicator was not necessary and for the first time tried these.

First off, if you have a problem sticking your finger inside to push it up, theses are not for you. However, I use the ring for birth control therefore I already have to stick something inside.

It's SO much easier than I thought. They are SO compact they are smaller than the palm of your hand and you can easily bring one to the bathroom any where. The bottom has a small divit for you to put your finger when pushing it up.

Make sure you pull the string down first (I forgot to do this the first time, oops) but even if you do, it's not a big deal to reach it.

I highly recommend these, try them. They are cheaper than others, waste less and you get more in a package!
Rin F.
This is the second brand of tampons that I have used, and the previous brand had applicators. I prefer ob Procomfort over the other brand. First, there are no applicators. The applicators, I feel, are just a waste of material. As an environmentally-friendly person, it hurts to use and throw out so much plastic applicators which aren't needed. These are easily inserted without applicators. Second, they are very small and comfortable, so they glide in easily. Third, they do not leak for me! The previous brand that I used (a very popular brand) leaked for me. Fourth, these are much cheaper than my previous brand.
Amalee K.
Fairhope, AL
I will only use these pro comfort . They are hard to find and not carried everywhere but so worth it when you find a pack I love the silk thought slides in so much easier and doesn't hurt to sit and stuff. I'm very small set of you know what I mean so I can only use their regular or light. These are perfect for me I have such a hard time because other brands are just to big and physically painful to use these are just right and were suggested by my doctor because of my size :)
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Omg these are hands down the best tampons on the market. Believe me there are a lot that leave you feeling vey unprotected. With these you ever have to worry. They protect you the whole entire time the are supposed to. I have never had any leaks or accidents. They are easy to use as well as comfortable. They are easy to carry with you even if your not using a purse either. These are a must are a must try if you haven't already!!!!
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I've always used ob and love it. I think applicators are a waste and just additional trash. I like that they have variety packs, which can help you through most of the days of your period. I do have very heavy flows though and would love to see a pack that has the 2 or 3 thickest tampons as a combination.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
These were first tampons I ever used and they are not for beginners, I'll tell you that. It was difficult to use and honestly very painful. I just wasn't a fan. They also have a strange design to hoe they work compared to other tampons from well known brands. I hated these !!!
Hilary M.
I use these as nighttime tampons or on day two, my very heavy day. They go in very easily and can last for two to three hours. I like ob brand overall and definitely find a use for these.