BY O.B. #19 in Tampons

Silk Touch Cover to Promote Easy Insertion Removal No Applicator Waste! Designed to Help You Pursue Your Passions While Being Kind to the Environment 1 The Smarter Design Recognizes That Applicators Aren t Necessary for Inserting Tampons, Giving You Control to Maintain Superior Comfort Custom-Fit Protection 3 A Protective Pocket of Soft Fibers Surrounds Your Finger to Help You Insert the Tampon While Helping to Stay Clean Protected 5 Fluid-Lock Grooves Help Pull Fluid into the Core to Support Locked-In Leak Protection That Can Last up to 8 Hours 4 Also Designed to Help Stop Leaks by Expanding to Help Fit Your Body Regular Absorbency: Light Flow, 6 9g br Super Absorbency: Moderate Flow, 9 12g see more...

• Someone please explain? Don't you find it gross sticking ...3 Answers
  • #OB I'm worried about leakage, how well do these protect?1 Answers
  • Do these only come in regular? Also do they work well and...1 Answers
Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these because it doesn’t have the plastic applicator which actually helps cut down on the amount of plastic that we were used as human beings. I also like the fact that it is small yet it absorbs so much liquid. My Flo is generally light but these work when I bleed heavy as well. Usually I won’t have to worry about changing my tampon for approximately 4 to 6 hours
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received these for free from being a Crowdtap member and have been using these for awhile now and loving them!! Takes a couple tries to get used to it but these work just as well as other brands. I love how these are saving waste and being super potable and discreet at the same time. Highly recommend!!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I like the idea of how these tampons promote less waste, but the thing is that since they are applicator free I have a hard time inserting these. It's a hit and miss every time. They do have good leak protection, but it's not the best.
Salli A.
I have been using O.B. tampons for years. I will admit that
I don't use tampons all the time, but when I do I prefer O.B. The biggest
reason is that they hardly create any waste and they are super discrete. Now
that O.B. has created the ProComfort I have really noticed a difference in the
ease of insertion. These are much better than before.  I have found they are just as easy to insert
as tampons with applicators. I would definitely recommend people try O.B.

I received a coupon to purchase a complimentary product for
the purpose of my review, however, opinions are 100% my own.
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I switched to these once I read about how toxic mainstream tampon companies are with their bleach and other strange things. OB is free from chlorine bleach, dioxin and asbestos. That makes me feel a lot better about putting something into my body!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I was excited to try a new brand of tampons. I have been using them for 10 years and I have tried different brands to find the one thats right for me. I have received these for free from smiley360 for testing purposes. These are smaller then the usuall tampons I use. They don't have an applicator which is environmentally friendly. But these are not the ones for me. They felt uncomfortable and just to small for me.
Nayarith S.
*I got this free for testing purposes.

Do a good thing for the environment they said. You'll feel better about yourself they said.

In my experience this was not worth the effort. I tried 5 different times using this product and each time I experienced discomfort. As someone else has said, it is comparable to glass.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Yokes this are not very friendly when you have used applicator ones. I got these for free from a promotion. I wouldn't spend this much on them because the applicator ones I use are cheaper.
Michelle H.
i used to love these but i started noticing no matter how deep i would puch them while i was walking it would start slipping out and sometimes completely!!! Imagine if im am wearing a skirt and it falls out of my underwear I  would die of embarrassment! better to invest 2 more dollars in a better brand!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I seem to be able to get sample box a lot and I do use them. I just think I’m more of an applicator person. They are small and compact. Very easy to hide in your pocket or purse. I definitely keep these as emergency back ups and they always get used.
ali w.
Can someone please explain to these to me..is it messy?? no applicator kinda freaks me out
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I was wondering how these work and if they are good? The look a little different so I wanted to ask before I tried them.
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Someone please explain? Don't you find it gross sticking your hand up there to put it in? Then taking it out must be even worst?! Someone please just tell me everything I'm so curious on how people do this
Shay E.
Do these only come in regular? Also do they work well and hold the amount that tampax pearl would? They look so small!
Kim B.
#OB I'm worried about leakage, how well do these protect?

back