o.b. Pro Comfort Non-Applicator Tampons uploaded by Krystle C.

BY O.B. #96 in Tampons

New. 24 regular and 16 super tampons Silk Touch™ cover for easy insertion and removal. Evenly expands all-around to fit the natural shape of each woman. Noticeably easier to insert and remove.* All tampons are designated by absorbency and absorbency ratings are standard among all manufacturers so you can compare absorbencies among brands. All Regular Absorbency Tampons absorb the same amount .  All Super Absorbency Tampons absorb the same amount .  All Super Plus Absorbency Tampons absorb the same amount . To reduce your risk of getting menstrual TSS, select the lowest absorbency to meet your needs. Regular Absorbency:  Light Flow, 6-9g Super Absorbency:  Moderate Flow, 9-12g Super Plus Absorbency:  Heavy Flow, 12-15g Ultra Absorbency:  Very Heavy Flow, 15-18g see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "#girlproblems They are very absorbent and they make using tampons more comfortable. " in 1 review
Brittany B.
Bossier City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: o.b. Pro Comfort Non-Applicator Tampons, Value Pack, Regular, 40 ea, 1 pack more...
I received a sample of these from tryspree. They came with flushable liners. These are nice and convienant. They work too and are easy to hide. I like that you don't have to work so hard to hide the applicator in the trash too although I do prefer using an applicator. I would use again. Just not sure if I would buy on my own.
Alison B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: o.b. Pro Comfort Non-Applicator Tampons, Value Pack, Multi Pak, 40 ea, o.b. Pro Comfort Non-Applicator Tampons, Super, 18 ea, o.b. Pro Comfort Non-Applicator Tampons, Value Pack, Regular, 40 ea, 1 pack more...
I highly recommend these tampons. They are much more eco friendly then the plastic applicator tampons, and their small size makes them more discreet. The expand a lot and work just as well as other brands. Maybe not a good “starter” brand but definitely worth trying!
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
I was happy to receive O.B Procomfort Tampons for free to review. This is my experience with the regular o.b procomfort. I was very skeptical about how they have no applicator. I have never heard of tampons like this or used them.I have to admit they are more difficult to get in. Once you have o.b pro comfort positioned properly, it feels like any other tampon. They are comfortable and I had no problems while wearing it. These tampons are very small. Perfect for if you have hardly no space to carry your protection. The carrying case that came with them is convenient. I don't think I will purchase more because I prefer applicator tampons.
Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The pros: good packaging, discreet, compact, easy wrapper removal, worked as intended, less waste. The cons: application method is not as clean as packaging states and somewhat awkward to get used to. I used these for approximately 2 days until I had heavy issues. While I was actually looking forward to try these and like the idea of all the pros, the cons take a bit to get over. Yes you can wash your hands but maybe I'm just not used to it. I thought that they worked fairly well, though, and did not hurt when inserting but definitely when the tampon is full, you need to make sure to change. I would also recommend wearing a pantiliner.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I am NOT a fan! I usually purchase tampons WITH an applicator but I decided to be a little cheap and purchase this brand. Although it did absorb like my regular brand, inserting without an applicator posed a problem for me. I'd recommend this to anyone that does NOT mind applying a tampon without an applicator but I'm not that girl.
Afton H.
I love OB pro comfort. I've never had a tampon that stops leaks as well as these. Also, I like knowing that I'm not wasting all thay plastic like I would be with a traditional tampon.
Angelica G.
I just got a free sample of these today and they actually came just in time! #girlproblems They are very absorbent and they make using tampons more comfortable.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely love the on pro comfort tampons. They are very easy to hide and bring to the bathroom. Hands down my favorite non applicator tampon. I highly suggest trying this product of you haven't already.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Excellent leak protection and super comfortable. I do wish they would come with applicators like normal tampons because I think sticking a finger in your vagina while menstreating is just gross.
Jessica T.
Belleville, MI
I received a free sample of these tampons. They are really comfortable, and since they have no applicator they are easier to hide in your purse. They absorb well, but with my flow I typically need Super+.