o.b. Original Ultra

by o.b. Tampons

The soft, classic feel of o.b. Original Ultra tampons. Sometimes its good to stay with what you love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of o.b. Original Ultra!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
o.b. Original Ultra uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
o.b. Original Ultra Love these! They don’t have an applicator so even the largest ones are small enough to be discreet. Plus EVERY OTHER brand falls apart and at the worst time! These can be kept in my purse and when I need them they are still wrapped and ready to use!
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
o.b. Original Ultra uploaded by Marleen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Is my favorite tampon I love this they are so comfortable they hold a lot I’m telling you you would not make a mess it’s no cleanup they don’t have a stick in it just throw away it’s perfect for him to go if you have not tried this you should! You won’t be disappointed!!!
Lindsay Ruthann S.
Torrington, CT
OB tampons are the only brand of feminine hygiene products that I can truly rely on. The packaging is discreet and environmentally friendly, easy to dispose of, and takes up very little space in a purse or small clutch. Never fear, because these tampons are super absorbent and won't let any leaks slip by!
Sarah B.
Beaverton, OR
I really appreciate applicatorless tampons. The ones with applicators just feel horrible and uncomfortable to me
Maria N.
Mesa, AZ
Can’t believe I had never tried them before. Most comfortable tampon ever. I recommend for a few reasons it’s comfortable great size to put in pants pockets, makeup bags. They are just amazing.
Whitney B.
Orlando
Best for my flow never have a leak and without the applicator I can get it exactly where other needs to be ladies you know what I mean lol the best brand out there
Patricia C.
I use these for the middle of my cycle, anything else is too light for those days. This helps me avoid leaks and gives me time to actually get something done, instead of having to run to the bathroom every half hour.

Looking for your answer?