BY O.B.

Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
I absolutely love these tampons (in particular the super ones). What I love is how well they work and how easy it is to apply. My daughter had difficulty finding a tampon for her heavy periods, and these actually worked. My daughter also was confused by the applicators in other tampons and when it was in far enough, but since these have no applicator, she had a lot easier time applying and knowing when it was secure. I think this is a great quality brand of tampons! They do their job and they do it well!
San Gabriel , Ca
I really like this pruduct. O.B is one of the best tampon i use. This is different from other tampon. I really like it and it is so good to us. My mom was worry when i start using it but she try it too and she love it. Try using it if you did't try it yet it is awesome
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these tampons. I'm very concerned about how much waste I am producing, especially during my period. These make me feel like I'm using less product. They are also small so they are portable for sure! And very absorbant for their size! I was surprised!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
These are the most inexpensive tampons I know of. I like how they don't use plastic to save resources. They are comfortable and easy to insert. Most girls I know shy away from these though because they like the applicators but I personally don't mind.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I really dislike these tampons. It's unpleasant to have to put them in with your finger; I can rarely even get them in far enough. They also provide little to no coverage, but I guess they do the job when you have nothing else.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really the best tampons ever they are so comfortable and the are totally worth it .. But I can only find them at my local Walmart they don't sell them everywhere
Taheerah H.
Taheerah H.
NEWARK, NJ
These are great for snowboarding and swimming! Easy to carry and comfortable to wear.#beachbag
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these tampons! I received a coupon for them from a company I'm joined with because I was generally interested to see how well they worked. First off, a little info about them. They are applicator free, which means no having to throw away or flush plastic or cardboard applicators. They do come in variety boxes so can get the right protection for any day of your cycle. And lastly, they are made by my favorite tampon company, OB. Now onto my opinion. The size of the box is perfect for either travel or home. Because of the no applicator it is only about 4 inches by 4 inches so it is compact. The quality in the box is 40! That's huge compared to other brands where the most you get is 36-40 and that's having to buy the bulk box. The tampons themselves are tightly wrapped in clear plastic with the strings tucked up so even they are compact and all you do is pull the plastic on the OB label and it'll come off easily. Then you just grab the string and make circle motions with it to open up the bottom half of the tampon so you can put you index finger there and insert the tampon. Very easy to do and very little trash to throw away. My only problem about these tampons is the act that I have to push them in with my finger. I know, I know, it's my body and everything but still. It's kinda gross especially during that lovely time of the month. But aside from that they are great and I love OB for not only making these, but selling them with such large count boxes at such a great price. I highly recommend these to any lady but I do also recommend using applicator tampons if it's your first one using them vs these applicator free ones. Only my preference though.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Thank you OB for sending me a free sample pack..
I was immediately skeptical of these seeing as they had no applicator at all. I have been using playtex sports since I first started having periods and I was skeptical of trying anything else.
I finally decided to give these a try.
They were weird at first seeing as there is no applicator.. however the absorption of these is amazing!! There is no plastic waste, they are easy to use and they work wonders due to the twist and ability to absorb. I may end up switching to these completely. Also there is no worrying of accidentally pushing the tampon out of the applicator while sitting in your purse. Each tampon has a small plastic wrap and are smaller than most tampons making it easier to throw/hide in your purse/bag/pocket.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used OB tampons for at least 15 years. They are absolutely hands-down my favorite. Not only are they a superior product, but they're much more environmentally friendly then any other leading product on the market.

Yes, they do not come with an applicator, but I have not missed that in the slightest. Additionally, they are much easier to conceal and store because you don't have the clunky applicator with it. I won't use anything else, now!
San Gabriel , Ca
How many hour could we live a tampon in and why
amanda m.
amanda m.
COATESVILLE, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Im kinda effey on these.. do they hold up good?
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
IT WONT LET ME POST MY REVIEW! I love how they fit 40 in this little box but the whole trick is, is that there is no applicator or packaging for these tampons. That little white tampon that you see on the box is what you get. A lot of the feedback that I have gotten back is that it is super weird if you are used to a regular tampon and you have to literally use your fingers for the dirty work. Plus, I've been hearing that it is a lot more painful than regular tampons, but that might just be because these are super sized. Probably not the best product for someone who is squeamish or cant handle pain.