O.B. Multi-Pack Regular/Super/Super Plus Tampons - 40 CT uploaded by Introvert C.

BY O.B.

O.B.® Multi-Pack Tampons.
Fluid-Lock™ Grooves.
18 regular.
12 super.
10 super plus. see more...

Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like these at all. I prefer the cardboard or plastic applicator. I dont like applying this tampon with my hands as it gets messy. I wouldn't recommend this product
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
This is a multisize pack and has a good amount of each size. More regular than super, more super, than super plus. They are non-irritating and have less trash to throw away since they are applicator free. That also makes them discreet for trips to the bathroom without a purse in tow. It's also convenient to put a couple in your jeans pocket when you are out and about and not have anyone realize you are carrying them around with you. I've used o.b. for over 20 years and never had a complaint!
Trinity H.
I don't like how these don't have an applicator. The sell them in the machines at my mall and I got one and I had no idea how to use it.
Alicia B.
chilliwack, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since a teenager O.B has always been the brand that I know trust and use. I would rather spend the extra few dollars if need be to get what I want. I find they fit better to my body shape and leak less. I like the fact they have no applicator and they are shorter as well. I always get the multi pack that way I have some of everything.
Robin G.
Barrie, Ontario
My FAV. Only ones I'll use. I was so lost a couple years ago when they weren't available for about 3-4 months. I like the Multipack! perfect combo.