Oats And Oatmeal Nature Valley Cranberry Apple Crunch uploaded by kandiss J.

BY NATURE VALLEY #33 in Hot Cereal

We love nature...and have fun in it. playing in nature. to us, there's nothing better! we want to encourage everyone to get out there and join us. nature is amazing. and so are all the great things that come from it like oats! we love this stuff and the great outdoors. it helps fuels the body and feeds the soul. so what are you waiting for? Come enjoy nature with us. on the go convenience. made with sweetened cranberry pieces. see more...

Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
These Nature Valley oatmeal cups are the perfect serving size for an active individual who wants to have a balanced breakfast on-the-go without a lot of fuss. They are economical, convenient, nutritious and delicious all wrapped up in one oatmeal cup. The oatmeal is fresh-tasting and flavorful, and it can be made anywhere hot water is available!
Rosa G.
These are really good to have a nice healthy breakfast, they an amazing flavor, they burst in your burst like little food crystals and there aren't many things that give off that sensation and this product does. You can find this anywhere and its real easy to use and its great way to keep full and stay healthy.It's a MUST!
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
This is good oatmeal I loved the taste. I was excited to see it since they no longer sell there cereal at my store (which I loved). The flavor is good like any other oatmeal. I would eat it frequently at work. I had a mishap with one of the cups melting and have not bought it again since.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Oats and oatmeal nature valley is so convenient and tastee. I bought it at Walmart one time and since then it has become a regular on my shopping trips. The price is convenient and that makes it even better. This taste great and if my girls are actually eating oatmeal we have a winner!!
Rupali P.
Nutley, NJ
It tastes amazing. It's the diet version so very healthy. It has a number of flavors which is very easy for anyone to choose. I have been purchasing this bars for the last 1 year. It tastes yummy. If i could get tubs in different flavors then it would be great too.
adriana s.
Colton, CA
Soo yummy when I'm in a hurry I grab a bit and eat it in my car or even sometimes just when I craving sweets I grab .I buy a box weekly and my husband likes them also for work breaks.its not priey even if it was o would still buy they are sooooo good.try it
Sarah R.
I absolutely LOVE this. When I started on a new diet and exercise regime I knew I wanted breakfasts and snacks with more protein to keep me full. What I love about this brand is the sugar content doesn't completely negate the high protein. Great taste too!
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
This stuff usually lives in a desk drawer somewhere for those days when I can't successfully adult. A backup plan to ensure I eat a healthy breakfast. It really good as far as heat and eat oatmeals are concerned. Lots of good stuff but not a ton of sugar.
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
My husband is a truck driver so he is on the road 5-6 days at a time. I make him meals to go but he keeps these stocked in his truck because sometimes he wants something different. He loves them. I would highly recommend, especially if you are in a hurry.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville nc
Oatmeal is best with nature valley great for breakfast or snack on the go I have this all the tim e it really healthy and surprising great taste is great for anytime day or night run and get it today for a snack or breakfast I love this so much I enjoy it