Oatmega Grass-Fed Whey Bars Brownie Crisp - 12 CT uploaded by Shanise B.

BY OATMEGA

Oatmega® Grass-Fed Whey Brownie Crisp Bars.

Nutrition Shared™.

Give good to your body and your community.

Gluten free.

Non gmo.

7g fiber.

Only 5g sugar.

14g protein.

Omega-3s. see more...

Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Someone had a quick post about these on IG so I just had to test them out. I'm always on the look out for a good basic protein bar. I bought these and the Chocolate Peanut Butter (which I LOVED) These fell short. They are actually a little hard to get down, a tad dry. The best I can describe it is... Like trying to eat dry cocoa powder.
Great macros, great ingredients, poor flavor.
But again, the Chocolate Peanut butter are Amazing! I need to try the rest of them.
Decent priced at Walmart.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been searching for the perfect protein bar for me for the longest time ever. Most protein bars that I've tried the texture and the taste was horrible. once i stumbled across these oatmega bars my search was over. the brownie crisp is my favorite. Love the fact that its made grass fed whey protein. They also taste very good. love love love these!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really liked these! The brownie crisps are my absolute favorite. Personally I love how they all taste compared to any other brand that I've tried. It also has great macros. The only downside is that it will make you a bit gassy but that eventually goes away when your body gets used to them.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Really good protein nutrition bar. Has really good ingredients. They taste great and are very filling. It's an easy on the go food that I don't feel guilty about eating. I always keep several boxes on hand.
Alyssa L.
Delicious. Healthy. Decently priced. Seriously have one every day for breakfast and don't even feel guilty if I feel like eating a second one.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received a sample in a race bag and was not wowed. I ate it but they didn't taste great. I would not go out of my way to buy again.
Lauren H.
Hickory, NC
Bought as an impulse buy the other day in my health food store. Oh my gosh it was good! Tried two flavors and both were good!
Jennifer S.
Seekonk, MA
Tried this product for the first time the other week and it tasted so good!
Jennifer S.
Seekonk, MA
I am wondering how healthy this bar really is?