BY OATMEGA

Oatmega Chocolate Coconut Crisp Bar: Grass Fed Whey 14g Protein Omega 3's Gluten Free Non-GMO 7g fiber only 5g Sugar see more...

Edith B.
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
hands down my favorite protein bars for after a good workout! they are not too bulky and uncomfortable to eat unlike bars i have tried before. The flavor is delicious, love the coconut! they are a bit pricey but so worth it! wish they had a bigger box, id buy it!!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are my absolute favorite protein bars! They're low in sugar and taste great.  They have slightly less protein that other bars I've tried, but they surpass them in flavor and that's really important to me.  They also don't up the sugar to give it good flavor! I think they're average priced for protein bars and they keep me full most of the morning!
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN
FINALLY a protein bar you don't have to feel guilty about eating or doesn't taste like chalk. These oatmega bars contain REAL ingredients that you can pronounce along with minimal sugar and sodium counts. Oh and not to mention they taste amazing! I have now found my go-to bar on the run.