Oatmeal Crisp® Crunchy Almond Cereal 17 oz. Box uploaded by Lee W.

BY OATMEAL CRISP #91 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Great tasting and heart healthy With whole grain Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carly K.
Petersburg, ON
I love oatmeal crisp! It’s fairly healthy and delicious. It’s nice and crunchy. The packaging is nice. I can often find it on sale at Walmart or other grocery stores. It makes for a quick, filling, nutritious and yummy breakfast.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is my new favorite. Usually I get bored with something within a week or two but that hasn't been the case here. It's a healthier option than many on the market.
Jennifer H.
Really great healthy cereal. The flavor is good. It stays pretty crunchy when wet. My favorite way is with almond milk or coconut milk instead of dairy milk. Very filling and sticks with you most of the morning.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I love the flavor of this cereal! The crunch I'd great too. Whenever I eat this in the morning I am full until lunch. Highly recommend as a great alternative to sugary cereal.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
I like this cereal. It is very good. I tend to eat it more at night before bed then in the morning. I am not a breakfast person. Lol
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
I like this cereal better than honey bonches of oats and it's a lot more healthier.
Aisha S.
Ottawa
This is my favourite cereal in the world because it has the perfect amount of sweetness for someone who’s craving but not wanting to over indulge in something like a kid’s cereal. The almonds add a nice crunch and the flavour pairs nicely with the addition of soy or almond milk.
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
I usually get the Triple Berry flavour of this cereal. It's the only one I like since General Mills decided to discontinue the Vanilla flavoured one. Well at least you can't buy the Vanilla one in Canada anymore, I've looked high and low. Only gripe, needs more berries. The berries seem to disappear before the end of the box.
Kailey J.
Hammonds Plains
So goood! I like to mix my cereals sometimes so I like to mix this one with vector because they’re sort of similar cereals. If you haven’t tried it, I definitely recommend! By itself it with vector mixed in!
Mia V.
This is my favourite cereal!! It is more expensive than other cereals but honestly...it's just too good. The oatmeal clusters are so sweet and delicious, the little almond slices just make it better. If you have nut allergies it has almonds!!!!
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I am an oatmeal fan but I never have try this one is it good and healthy?
Danielle W.
These have been really good for my mom, but I'm curious as to how healthy they are.