BY OATMEAL CRISP

Great tasting and heart healthy With whole grain Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is my new favorite. Usually I get bored with something within a week or two but that hasn't been the case here. It's a healthier option than many on the market.
Jennifer H.
Really great healthy cereal. The flavor is good. It stays pretty crunchy when wet. My favorite way is with almond milk or coconut milk instead of dairy milk. Very filling and sticks with you most of the morning.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I love the flavor of this cereal! The crunch I'd great too. Whenever I eat this in the morning I am full until lunch. Highly recommend as a great alternative to sugary cereal.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
I like this cereal. It is very good. I tend to eat it more at night before bed then in the morning. I am not a breakfast person. Lol
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
I like this cereal better than honey bonches of oats and it's a lot more healthier.
Mia V.
This is my favourite cereal!! It is more expensive than other cereals but honestly...it's just too good. The oatmeal clusters are so sweet and delicious, the little almond slices just make it better. If you have nut allergies it has almonds!!!!
Dori-Ann M.
Surrey
Apparently there’s no option for triple berry, but this one is good too. I loved the dried berry mix along with the oatmeal clusters. Perfect with almond milk. I buy this every time, and don’t usually eat any other cereal.
ivana b.
windsor
Really tasty and filling cereal to have in the morning for breakfast or even later in the day for a meal because it keeps you full and satisfied! It is pretty healthy compared to the other cereals out there, being low in fat and not a bad sugar content. Its a great alternative if you don't want the taste to change much to your usual cereal that you eat but want to start eating healthier, since it is just as good!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I haven't had this cereal in years but I love it . It's so good . A frosted flakes with clusters of goodness and almond slivers , YUM! Next time I'm out I'm gonna buy a box because now I'm craving it . You can eat this alone or with milk , it's great either way
Melissa W.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this cereal! I'm a huge almond fan and this fills me up right till lunch. :) my 3 year old loves snacking on it as well.
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I am an oatmeal fan but I never have try this one is it good and healthy?
Danielle W.
These have been really good for my mom, but I'm curious as to how healthy they are.