SheaMoisture

Oat Milk & Rice Water Baby...
135 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It’s not scented other than the natural fragrance it has. It’s very subtle but I don’t like the scent that much. It’s a little watery and I don’t feel like it makes my skin ghat soft or hydrated. It’s okay.
5 / 5
This oat and milk rice water baby line is amazing so clear of harsh things totally affordable and I recommend.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I think this smells AWFUL. The texture is terrible. The smell is terrible. The only upside is the ingredients are not terrible. Will not buy again or use.
5 / 5
This is one of the best product I have ever used with my baby. It helps with her dry skin and gives results very quickly. She has somewhat sensitive skin and this doesn't give her a rash!!!!
4 / 5
Thick and creamy, like a body butter. I don’t use it everyday because it’s not good to use lotion on a baby but when she needs a little boost in the winter I’ll use it.
4 / 5
This product is great! I used it on my sons bum when he had a bad reaction to some diapers and it has helped a ton. It is a little thin, which is why only the 4 star review.
4 / 5
I really enjoy this product for my kids and I even use it for myself. The ingredients are natural and I love how soft my skin feels after and I love how it’s multipurpose and head to toe . I love using this on my children and it’s very gentle . My kids are 4 , 2 and 8 months and this product is definitely a must have , this is way better then Johnson baby products.
5 / 5
I love this so much after I bathe my son I coat his skin with this and he’s so moisturized and it makes the skin even softer. He’s very sensitive skinned so I’m cautious of what ingredients I use everytime
5 / 5
Love it! I love the thickness of this balm and it helped every time my son got dry skin
5 / 5
Really great for your skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh and healthy. Removes the dryness. Helps to keep moisture all through out the day.