BY OASIS

Oasis Vita Drops Guinea Pig (2oz) are a convenient way to assure your cavies are receiving their daily intake of vitamins essential for normal growth development good coat condition and overall health. Oasis Vita Drops are a multi-purpose and balanced supplement formulated especially for guinea pigs and contain all known essential vitamins as listed in the latest recommendations of the Committee on Animal Nutrition of the National Research Council. Oasis Vita Drops contain extra stabilized Vitamin C. Since guinea pigs must consume Vitamin C on a daily basis to prevent scurvy. see more...

• Are these a necessary thing for a guinea pig? how will it affect her2 Answers
  • Who has a guinea pig?2 Answers
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My guinea pig loves these drops, you can definitely tell when she hasn't had them. She is not very active. But once she has these in her system she is hyper and running around. These drops can be expensive but if purchased on Amazon, they are cheaper.
Bre M.
Guinea pigs do not produce Vitamin C and so this is a great way to make sure they are getting what they need, in addition to veggies, etc. Extra drops can help to calm down an especially anxious piggy which is really great!!!
Cara D.
Wilmington, DE
No stars. We used to do this for our piggies but our vet told us to us the vitamin C treats instead. The water dilutes the drops so they basically aren't doing anything for your pet.
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My guinea pigs would never drink their water when I put this in their water. It effects the taste of their water and is overall bad for their health. Feed them nutrient rich veggies or give them oxbow viatmin c tablets!
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
I buy this for my Guinea pig so she can get her vitamin C in. She does not mind it when I put it in your water every time. It makes the water yellow-ish but it's not bad. I do recommend this to Guinea pig owners, I definitely will buy again.
Fawzia E.
When I put this in my guinea pigs water they stopped drinking as much. I don't think they like the taste. Also what's the point of giving them their vitamins from this if they're gonna be dehydrated cause they won't drink?
Ellen D.
Rock Island, IL
It worked the first time I used it but then it started to smell and clog the water after the first time. Not sure this is the best product out there. Most likely would not recommend this.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
I put this in my Guinea pigs water and a few drop in his food but it makes the water a yellowish color and it kinda smells, not really sure if it helps him or not but I hope it does!
Sara M.
It's an okay product. I put it in my piggies water to make sure they are getting enough vitamins every day. it does smell a little weird, though.
Kelsi H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This stuff works pretty great. I had a guinea pig that had a Vitamin C deficiency all I did was put a few drops in her water and she drank it.
Reney S.
Who has a guinea pig?
rachel t.
Awendaw, SC
Are these a necessary thing for a guinea pig? how will it affect her