Oakley Women's Overtime Round Sunglasses [] uploaded by Diana B.

BY OAKLEY

Peggy A.
Maricopa , AZ
This is the first oakley i owned. I love that it feel so comfortable. Even when i use it under glaring hot sun my eyes still feel comfortable. It is pricey but i guess its worth it if it protect my eyes. I always go out with sunglasses and i have many pairs but this is my favourite.
Vanessa C.
Este lente es ideal para cualquier mujer que le guste la calidad/precio .. El lente no distorciona las imagenes y el color caramel del lente hace mas sutil los rayos del sol. Excelentes para persona que maneje ya que no oscurece la vision.
Jessica W.
Bealeton, VA
Received today! Product seems Durable and fit is great. Ordered online and item was delivered promptly
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I love these sunglasses. They are polarized. I wear them over any other sunglasses. They protect my eyes so well. I can see everything. Makes everything so clear. They are definitely a 5 star. Thanks oakley.
Diana B.
These are stylish and go well with any type of look. Easy to wear, also do a great job of keeping out harmful uv's! Oakley sunglasses are just so classic!!