Personal CareVision CareEyeglassesOakley
Polarized Drop In Sunglasses - Women's'

Oakley Polarized Drop In Sunglasses - Women's'

by Oakley

#18 in Eyeglasses

Sport femininity at its finest with a pure fashion statement from Oakley®-. Durable all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®- frame material. Comfort of Oakley's Three-Point Fit&trade- system that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Unobtainium®- earpads and nosepads ensure a snug fit. Plutonite®- lens protection filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. WARNING California's Proposition 65 Measurements: Eye Size: 57 mm Bridge: 15 mm Temple Size: 140 mm Weight: 1 oz Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.

Polarized: yes

Face Size: medium to large

Photochromic: no

Frame: O Matter

Temple Pads: yes

Plastic; Made in US; Plastic frame; Plastic lens; Polarized; 100% UV protection coating; Lens width: 58 millimeters

Interchangeable Lens: no

Nose Pads: yes, Unobtainium

Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oakley Polarized Drop In Sunglasses - Women's'!
Kathy J.
Wilmington, NC
these sunglasses have been amazing especially at the beach. makes looking out to the ocean so much clearer. definitely recommend
Laura F.
Arnold, MD
I loved these glasses..my pair went missing but they had enough diva-ness but weren’t too big or crazy for me. Work even while working out.
Caryann S.
Oakley Polarized Drop In Sunglasses - Women's' uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: Sunglass Hut
Love that these are polarized. Keeps things looking crisp and clear. No nose pieces that get caught in hair if you flip your shades onto your head indoors#oakley #sunglasses
ilena R.
Very comfortable and stylish. I Love polarization great for sunny days Always purchase on sale esp in outlet stores
Vicki S.
High Point, NC
I own two pairs! I live the fir on my face and the tint of the lens! These have sure cut down a lot of hot sun migraines for me! I have owned mine for years and I have no desire to own anything but! Try them out!
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
Oakley is not just a name! Their sunglasses have great UV protection for your eyes! They are pricey I agree but to protect my eyes I’m all for that! They come in so many varieties and styles that you can find the perfect sunglasses for you😎
Valarie N.
Bowling Green
I love my Oakley sunglasses! They fit my face perfectly and are so light. They are the perfect shade, I can wear them inside and outside
Misty H.
Louisville, KY
I love this glasses !!I never realized how better the more expensive glasses were they sit on your face better and keep the sun out of your keys definitely worth every penny!
Courtney N.
River Heights, UT
These are crazy comfortable. After you have them on you forget they're on your face. They're super stylish while protecting your eyes too. I love the polarized lenses. I would buy these again and again
Katie L.
Can’t live without these sunglasses. Super cute, great at blocking out the sun. Affordable

Looking for your answer?