Baby & ToddlerOakiwear
Kids Rain Boots For Boys Girls Toddlers Children, Bright Butterflies

Oakiwear Kids Rain Boots For Boys Girls Toddlers Children, Bright Butterflies

by Oakiwear

Our Oakiwear kids rainboots in bright colors and patterns are perfect for splashing around in puddles. These childrens rainboots are made of natural rubber and include topside handles that make them easy for kids to put on themselves. The convenient handle design even improves children's hand-dexterity and fine motor skills. Our boots for kids fit pretty true to size, so if your toddler wears a size 6 shoe, they will likely wear a size 6 in our rubber boots as well. At Oakiwear, we use only 100% rubber instead of PVC to ensure the highest quality, comfort, and flexibility for your kids rainboots. The unique sole design is comfortable for children and is much easier to walk in than boots with an arch. The construction of the bottom not only provides comfort and stability, but also has been carefully sealed to keep your childs feet warm and dry. These boots fit and feel great, your child will look fantastic!

Gender: Unisex

Shoe Category: Girl Shoes

Our Oakiwear kids rainboots in bright colors and patterns are perfect for splashing around in puddles. These childrens rainboots are made of natural rubber and include topside handles that make them easy for kids to put on themselves. The convenient handle design even improves children's hand-dexterity and fine motor skills. Our boots for kids fit pretty true to size, so if your toddler wears a size 6 shoe, they will likely wear a size 6 in our rubber boots as well. At Oakiwear, we use only 100% rubber instead of PVC to ensure the highest quality, comfort, and flexibility for your kids rainboots. The unique sole design is comfortable for children and is much easier to walk in than boots with an arch. The construction of the bottom not only provides comfort and stability, but also has been carefully sealed to keep your childs feet warm and dry. These boots fit and feel great; your child will look fantastic!

Age Group: Child

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oakiwear Kids Rain Boots For Boys Girls Toddlers Children, Bright Butterflies!
Aurora, CO
3,655 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is a tag for ceramic butterfly puddlers. I simply could not find a tag on them and in my Garden I have MANY! The trick is to allow some dirt and salt to set in water in the sun and dry out- they will land along the rocks to drink the mineralized water! I am loving having these extra butterflies in my garden!

Looking for your answer?