BeveragesMilkOakhurst
1% Lowfat Chocolate Milk, 1 gal

Oakhurst 1% Lowfat Chocolate Milk, 1 gal

by Oakhurst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oakhurst 1% Lowfat Chocolate Milk, 1 gal!
How would you rate this product?
Erin A.
Madawaska , ME
Best milk around! Creamy , smooth and hits the spot! I love this milk! Definitely worth the purchase
Emily A.
I love Oakhurst products and this is my all time favorite chocolate milk. It’s incredibly creamy and full of flavor without being super sweet.
Erica G.
Im not a fan of this kind of chocolate milk. i find them to be much too thick and too chocolatey tasting. i almost want to water it down with more milk.
Jenay K.
Good low fat chocolate milk! Very creamy and good for a sweet taste! Would recommend
Emily B.
I love chocolate milk and I love even more that they make this one with 2 percent milk!
Trisha C.
My kids love this chocolate milk. Great taste and is great priced would buy again.
Audrey R.
Tenants Harbor, ME
Such a great taste. It's hard to find chocolate milk that isn't watered down or seems so. This always is so rich and tasty!
Barbara D.
If your kids or husband won't drink white milk then don't worry. In this delicious low fat chocolate flavored milk they won't realize that they are drinking goodness.

Looking for your answer?