Oak Leaf

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this wine. It's cheap and delious and just hit my taste buds spot on when I had some. Definitely recommend this cheap wine. May be cheap but has a great taste. [product:oak-leaf-white-zinfandel-wine-750-ml-case-of-12]
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is my wine of choice for the summer season. I find this is perfect for making wine slushies with frozen peach/mango/strawberry blend. Like it's sister, Red Blend, I find this to be quite sweet. Unlike the red, this is less like the slightly conservative gal pal, and more like your old college friend who still reveals her college tramp stamp when she reaches down for her lighter that she dropped. This wine is all about the fun and doesn't care what Mrs. Jones has to think about her.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
It's actually really good for a cheap wine! It's crisp and refreshing. The flavor notes of strawberry and other fruits are strong. I buy it all the time! Not just when I'm pinching pennies, either. Don't knock it for being a $3 bottle of wine! It's good!! Very flavorful and I highly recommend it!