BY ABSOLUT

Introducing Oak by Absolut: Vodka rested on oak. Forget what you know about vodka. Oak by Absolut is a daring new spirit born by breaking the rules. Its smoothness and depth of flavour from resting on oak shatters expectations the world has about vodka.

What does Oak by Absolut taste like?

Resting on Swedish, French, and American oak, Absolut experiences an unbelievably delicious transformation. From clear to dark, our vodka develops a rich depth and bold character unlike any other. The oak brings a character of vanilla, caramel and toasted oak to the already smooth vodka. Oak by Absolut is rested on oak to add a rich, complex taste to enhance even the simplest cocktails.

Ingredients & nutrition facts

Oak by Absolut is 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). There are no coloring or flavoring agents used, just oak wood.

How is Oak by Absolut made?

To make Oak by Absolut we use the traditional craft of resting the spirit in handmade oak barrels, along with a new bespoke process of steeping the vodka in oak chips. OAK by Absolut is made in the village of Åhus Sweden, One Source from where all the Absolut Vodka is made.

Oak by Absolut is slightly sweet with a touch of oak, vanilla and caramel followed by a subtle smoky top note. It has a long smooth finish and is perfect neat, on ice or for cocktail mixing.

Miguel P.
fredricksburg
The dark gold color of this vodka with is reminiscent of many light whiskies currently on the market. it looks much darker in the bottle than in the glass due to the bottle itself . the notes for Absolut Sweden Oak is centered around oak with toasted and charred oak flavors . The oak on the has an interesting split wood or wood chip quality to it. Underneath the oak is a savory caramel, and it combines with the wood to read as slightly burnt caramel. I would Absolutely but this again.
Bethanie A.
Toledo, OH
I’m not a vodka person but i tried this on a night out with the girls. The flavor was very harsh and not for me. But i am not a vodka person. If i was to choose vodka though i would go with Ciroc. But of course i don’t drink for flavor i drink to get drunk.
India T.
I like this Vodka. Its a great mixer. While taking shots can rough with the flavors Absolute provide you can drink it however you like. This definitly meets my expectations. Ive been drinking this vodka for years, and I would purchase it again.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
This is such an interesting drink! I had tried this because one of my friends ordered it while at the bar and it actually has an oaky taste to it. It was very good but I wouldn’t know what to chase it with. Maybe use it just to take shots!
Jessica W.
Wow where to begin! This is a family favorite! We always keep it stocked on our bar cart! It makes for the best drinks! When we make cocktails at home it impresses all of our friends! The packaging is the cutest as well!
Caitlyn C.
Wilmington, NC
Very nice flavor. It’s almost tasting of a bourbon. Nice looking bottle and not to bad on price. Not my favorite alcohol but it’s nice and a decent value for what it’s worth. I would recommend this to anyone
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this vodka because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Stephanie S.
Quinton , VA
Wasn’t as smooth as I thought it would be and the aftertaste was a bit too strong for me    Didn’t think it went well with the usual mixers and was better for an alone style drink
Ashley B.
pgh, PA
Absolut is a very good brand of vodka! It's more expensive than the cheap vodka but that's because your paying for quality! I'm not big on flavored vodka but Absolut flavored vodka is not to strong or weak but just right!
Faith S.
Louisa
Love the taste and it’s so smooth. A little for me goes a long way! It has a excellent flavor and a great price! Good thing it is found in almost every convenience store in the would! I would recommend this to others for sure