BY INGLOT COSMETICS

Excellent nail enamel that allows water and oxygen to pass through thanks to its special ingredient - a highly advanced polymer. The product helps keep the nails in the best condition while wearing nail enamel. Does NOT contain toluene, formaldehyde,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
DANIELLE M.
I use this product every time when I use my black and glitter eyeliner it softens it up even as it dries I just a little bit more and it moisturizes and seconds love this product definitely will go back to buy another one
Amany I.
Love the concept, but for the price, this does not last very long before it starts to chip and peel. I do recommend them though for the color and finish selection these have.
Jenna S.
This top coat is great but very thin. I need to apply to layers because of this. I ordered this online because of the reviews and all. I use this product any chance I have to pamper myself, paint my nails.