BeautyHair ProductsOGX
O2 (Oxygen) Weightless Oil & Lifting Tonic

O2 (Oxygen) Weightless Oil & Lifting Tonic

by OGX

Take your hair to new heights with this weightless formula blend that can help volumize your hair while moisturizing each strand. A unique mix of hairspray and hydrating oil, this tonic provides subtle lift, slight hold, and shiny, touchable tresses.

Has anyone ever used this hair product, where is it sold?
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it Anywhere. ☹
Is this still available anywhere?
Start your review of O2 (Oxygen) Weightless Oil & Lifting Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Gracie S.
San Marcos, TX
O2 (Oxygen) Weightless Oil & Lifting Tonic uploaded by Gracie S.
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t notice a difference in my hair while using this. I love the scent however and would suggest if as a hair perfume!
member-06439
O2 (Oxygen) Weightless Oil & Lifting Tonic uploaded by member-06439
Purchased at: CVS
I’m not sure why this product has been discontinued... I’ve only used it a few times and it didn’t work wonders but it seemed to work. However now, I suppose I’ll have to throw the rest of it away 😬 I don’t know why companies would discontinue a product or rather I can only think of two reasons: one is bad sales and two is obviously the product was bad. Both is which don’t make me happy 🤨
Laura T.
Enterprise, AL
Great product! Smells amazing! I like to use this products on days I have used heat to style my hair to clam the frizz and add hydration.  I also like the fact this product can be used with damp or dry hair. Be sure to shake well before using and be careful not to use too much at once it can quickly make your hair oily.
Jamila C.
Dallas, TX
I wasn't a fan of this oil for my hair. If I straighten my hair it works well but I am natural and have curly coily hair. So....
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
I like this stuff. It makes your hair nice and bouncy and stuff. I would recommend buying
YOSSY D.
Plainfield, NJ
MUY bueno productos PARA el pelo me gusta mucho por que ayuda aque no tenga friss en el pelo y me gusta su ricos olor
Danielle W.
Burlington, WA
This smells absolutely heavenly! It does help give my hair volume, but the texture is somewhat greasy and my hair ends up falling flat within a few hours.
Sherry T.
Wales , MA
O2 (Oxygen) Weightless Oil & Lifting Tonic uploaded by Sherry T.
This is one of my favorite hair products. As long as you don’t spray to much in your hair looks amazing and smells amazing I always have people sayin omg is that your hair. It smells so good.
Sofía Á.
Tigard , OR
The smell is great! The product is actually weightless and makes hair feel great! Not sure how effective however in long term!
Kimberly S.
Redford, MI
Thought this would be good for my wraps… but its kinda sticky and it gives a dull shine to the hair as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone ever used this hair product, where is it sold?
Irma M. il y a 2 ans
Sharon M. also I just wanted to say have you noticed that posts from people who live close to your area always come up more on the trending page?