O2-Cool

by O2-Cool

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of O2 Cool O2Cool Pocket Carabiner Fan with Batteries and Assorted Colors [Blue]!
How would you rate this product?
Jerome Moses A.
Madisonville, TN
O2 Cool O2Cool Pocket Carabiner Fan with Batteries and Assorted Colors [Blue] uploaded by Jerome Moses A.
small good little fan that works, have the one bigger design with clip attachment for different uses .
yes recommend if needed
computer use
walking on treadmill
caring outdoors
hot weather
electricity  goes out (fan backup )

yes recommend if needed
computer use
walking on treadmill
caring outdoors
hot weather
electricity  goes out (fan backup )

Kierstin L.
Pottstown, PA
Battery operated with the first one included. Decent strength for such a small fan. Includes strap to wrap around wrist or attach to a bag. Can fit in small bag to carry throughout the day.
Emily N.
Fargo, ND
I keep one of these in my purse in the hotter months. I use it on my walks with my daughter if she gets too warm. Or if my husband gets too hot when we are out in the backyard.

Looking for your answer?