O2 cool Deluxe Water Misting Fan uploaded by Natalie W.O2 cool Deluxe Water Misting Fan uploaded by Brooke F.

BY O2-COOL

Ergonomically designed round face water misting fan keeps you comfortable in hot weather at the beach, pool, or at sporting events. Reduce air temperature near the body by up to 30 degrees Water-fill opening accommodates ice cubes Safety blades Over 1000 "mists" in one filling Powerful high speed battery operated fan runs on 2-AA batteries Thumb activated pump trigger Comfortable hand grip. Assorted colors - Sorry no choice. see more...

Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Peoria, AZ
I love these fans, they are great for the phoenis weather that I live in. I also love taking these with me to amusement parks and to the beach, they do a great job of keeping me and my family cool. They are very effective for their price and I woul recommen them to all of my friends and family.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Florence, AL
Cute colors to keep you cool while laying out in the sun!! Works great! Mist isn't too much to soak you but it's enough to refresh you!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
I like the misting fans they are a great product to have for summer time 1 of the best things to have
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Perfect for the most hellish of days: The 4th of July. So f**king hot; these things save the day.