BY O2-COOL

The O2 Cool ArctiCloth keeps you cool for hours in the heat of summer. Perfect for sporting events, working out, yard work and any other hot outdoor activities, this absorbent towel wicks the sweat away from your body to make your skin feel cooler and drier. Stores in a convenient carry bottle and it can be machine washed for years of use. Multi-purpose cooling towel perfect for working out, running, jobsite, sporting events and more Absorbs sweat to enhance evaporative cooling Packs into compact plastic bottle for storage and travel with convenient carry loop Machine washable Assorted colors: blue, orange, raspberry Dimensions: 11.75"x30.5" Weight: 1.3 lbs. see more...

Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
These things are amazing! My husband is very hot natured so summer is miserable for him. We take this to most outdoor events and it keeps him cool the entire time. At the beach, the drag strip, even just family bbqs. Life saver!
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Simply amazing, helps me cool off during a intense cardio workout, never thought I would use it until my husband bought it for me, can't believe I use to do with out it
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Those trips to the gym or just for a walk and it’s hot or humid. This is perfect to keep you cool. When working in the garden or just one of those hot days.
Tonya M.
Great summer essential. Just add water and leave damp and it's great for keeping your head and neck cool on super hot days. It stays cool really well!
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Works great to keep you cool while working out/running. Super absorbent. Very smooth and soft.
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
These things are life savers!! I first bought one when I was down in the states and it kept me cool in the blistering heat. You don't need to soak it in a certain temperature of water I've tried cold warm and hot and got the same Results says cold for hours!!! Summer must have