O, The Oprah Magazine  uploaded by Tracey L.O, The Oprah Magazine  uploaded by Tracey L.

BY O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE #64 in Magazines & Newspapers

SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! New subscribers - sign up today and get up to 30 days FREE! This month, we give you 25 unexpected things to be grateful for right now. Plus, fabulous table decorations you can make yourself, 27 genius fashion & beauty tips for party season, and more! In every issue: -Online purchasing options for fashion, beauty, and O List products. -Bookmark to save any story in the issue. Subscriptions available: • 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled • 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled • When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. • Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. see more...

• Is it just me - or do you get tired of seeing only Oprah on her c...11 Answers
  • What was your favorite story in her magazine?4 Answers
  • Hi is this really worth the money people spend on it 14 Answers
Patricia H.
Los Angeles, CA
This magazine has awesome reviews from cooking healthy, decorating your home, Home gardening and good deal on makeup and other accessories. In between magazine there is different article that been an appealing to others.
Tessa C.
You need O Magazine! Because who doesn’t want to live like Oprah or at the very least know what she recommends in fashion & home goods. Everything from recipes a to advice is in these. Perfect gift for the holidays !
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Five stars opera made this man look like s total liar without tying the book the only thing not real in the book was the names of his girl snd other people who would have profited from this book when they did not deserve it. If your an addict or recovering or have s friend or family get these boooks perhaps it will make you understand how hard addiction is
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I starting subscribing to O, The Oprah Magazine two months ago. This is the best magazine ever. I read every issue I get (sometimes twice). It gives beauty tips, cooking tips, and even teaches how to Make a table top decorations. Its really cheap and even gives a year free. Its absolutely amazing.
Bri S.
I'm really not a fan of how this magazine operates. They sent a letter to our house that looked like a fake bill, when really it was a subscription form made to look like an unpaid bill! Really don't like that at all. Kind of shady. Never opened a magazine, so I can't really speak to the content quality, but certainly won't be doing so after that gimmick. Beware, y'all!
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is my mom's favorite magazine which is apparent from the stack on our coffee table! She likes all of the articles especially the ones on health and food!

She would definitely recommend this for the modern lady! :)
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I've only read a few of these magazines and they've been hit or miss. I really enjoyed the first magazine. The second one I picked up wasn't good. I've picked up a third one now that is focusing on the book club. I really love books so I'm hoping this month's magazine will be better than last.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I have had this subscription for a couple of years and I really enjoy it. It is filled with inspiration and real stories and topics that pertain to women. I find Oprah has a great voice and good topics that interest me. A must read.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a good magazine. It's got a lot of interesting stuff to read and but also the usual useless beauty magazine stuff you want both my mom and I enjoy reading it. It's a reasonable subscription price and I will probably renew it.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of Oprah's book club, and I have read a couple of her magazines. The volume and stories she has can be pretty decent at times. I'm not a fan of Oprah as a person, but she does do a lot of things for the black community. White kids and black kids in our country starve every day, but she would rather go to Africa and feed children there. Feed our starving children first, then go to Africa.
Dorianne P.
Albany, NY
Hi is this really worth the money people spend on it
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is it just me - or do you get tired of seeing only Oprah on her cover? I get that it's "O" Magazine - but sometimes a little variety and few different faces other than hers would be much more refreshing than seeing a "themed" Oprah every month!
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What was your favorite story in her magazine?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
How much is a subscription?