O, The Oprah Magazine  uploaded by Tracey L.O, The Oprah Magazine  uploaded by Tracey L.

BY O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE #58 in Magazines & Newspapers

SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! New subscribers - sign up today and get up to 30 days FREE! This month, we give you 25 unexpected things to be grateful for right now. Plus, fabulous table decorations you can make yourself, 27 genius fashion & beauty tips for party season, and more! In every issue: -Online purchasing options for fashion, beauty, and O List products. -Bookmark to save any story in the issue. Subscriptions available: • 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled • 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled • When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. • Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. see more...

• Is it just me - or do you get tired of seeing only Oprah on her c...11 Answers
  • What was your favorite story in her magazine?4 Answers
  • Hi is this really worth the money people spend on it 14 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Bookworm Expert
I'm a fan of Oprah's book club, and I have read a couple of her magazines. The volume and stories she has can be pretty decent at times. I'm not a fan of Oprah as a person, but she does do a lot of things for the black community. White kids and black kids in our country starve every day, but she would rather go to Africa and feed children there. Feed our starving children first, then go to Africa.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I is ok, if it is around I will read it but I will not spend my money to buy it. There are some self help stuff that I always find interesting. Over all it is a good ready but not for me to spend about $6 on. I do wish they had more cooking stuff in the magazine.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Such an inspiring magazine for women! I love everything about it. I appreciate that it's a big magazine, so it doesn't feel like I'm spending too much money for twenty pages of material. The book lists are my absolute favorite part of her magazines!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
The Oprah Magazine has some great coverage on favorite products and lifestyle, but I find they go really heavy on books coverage but the books they choose tend to be more focused on the mommy/bookclub demographic which is not my speed.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Bookworm Expert
Oprah has it all! from great world news to crafting, exercise and beauty tips- this magazine has it all! on the pricier side but has great articles and pictures to satisfy a long read!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
And incredibly boring magazine for very boring people. Mostly old women read this magazine. They think Oprah is God or something.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
I love this magazine, there is a lot of good articles in it and helpful information.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Five stars opera made this man look like s total liar without tying the book the only thing not real in the book was the names of his girl snd other people who would have profited from this book when they did not deserve it. If your an addict or recovering or have s friend or family get these boooks perhaps it will make you understand how hard addiction is
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert
I starting subscribing to O, The Oprah Magazine two months ago. This is the best magazine ever. I read every issue I get (sometimes twice). It gives beauty tips, cooking tips, and even teaches how to Make a table top decorations. Its really cheap and even gives a year free. Its absolutely amazing.
Bri S.
Bri S.
I'm really not a fan of how this magazine operates. They sent a letter to our house that looked like a fake bill, when really it was a subscription form made to look like an unpaid bill! Really don't like that at all. Kind of shady. Never opened a magazine, so I can't really speak to the content quality, but certainly won't be doing so after that gimmick. Beware, y'all!
Dorianne P.
Dorianne P.
Albany, NY
Hi is this really worth the money people spend on it
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert
Is it just me - or do you get tired of seeing only Oprah on her cover? I get that it's "O" Magazine - but sometimes a little variety and few different faces other than hers would be much more refreshing than seeing a "themed" Oprah every month!
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What was your favorite story in her magazine?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
How much is a subscription?