O, The Oprah Magazine  uploaded by Leorys T.O, The Oprah Magazine  uploaded by Tracey L.O, The Oprah Magazine  uploaded by Tracey L.

BY O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE #52 in Magazines & Newspapers

SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! New subscribers - sign up today and get up to 30 days FREE! This month, we give you 25 unexpected things to be grateful for right now. Plus, fabulous table decorations you can make yourself, 27 genius fashion & beauty tips for party season, and more! In every issue: -Online purchasing options for fashion, beauty, and O List products. -Bookmark to save any story in the issue. Subscriptions available: • 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled • 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled • When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. • Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. see more...

• Is it just me - or do you get tired of seeing only Oprah ...11 Answers
  • What was your favorite story in her magazine?5 Answers
  • Hi is this really worth the money people spend on it 14 Answers
Shekeita P.
I love her magazine because she has relatable article and book club list. She also lost different products throughout the magazine that she likes that is not expensive and expensive. She just have a variety of things in her magazine. O, The Oprah Magazine
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Me encanta la línea gráfica de esta revista, creo q es un reflejo de su creadora, muy visual buen tamaño de letras y sus colores perfectos! Para leer y distraerse es una buena opción! Mujeres empoderadas!
Dhano J.
I do like the magazine as it has good, interesting information. Although I like the magazine, I find that they can get very respective. Same layout, same ads, same topics.
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
Not what I expected from the Oprah brand. I hoped for more spiritual, empowering, journal-like articles. It feels very similar to all the other newsstand female oriented magazines based on looks and trends.
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I starting subscribing to O, The Oprah Magazine two months ago. This is the best magazine ever. I read every issue I get (sometimes twice). It gives beauty tips, cooking tips, and even teaches how to Make a table top decorations. Its really cheap and even gives a year free. Its absolutely amazing.
Bri S.
I'm really not a fan of how this magazine operates. They sent a letter to our house that looked like a fake bill, when really it was a subscription form made to look like an unpaid bill! Really don't like that at all. Kind of shady. Never opened a magazine, so I can't really speak to the content quality, but certainly won't be doing so after that gimmick. Beware, y'all!
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Just got my first issue of the subscription i have and found it to be a great magazine. Have always loved Oprah and admired her great accomplishments. She is an amazing woman.
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is my mom's favorite magazine which is apparent from the stack on our coffee table! She likes all of the articles especially the ones on health and food!

She would definitely recommend this for the modern lady! :)
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I've only read a few of these magazines and they've been hit or miss. I really enjoyed the first magazine. The second one I picked up wasn't good. I've picked up a third one now that is focusing on the book club. I really love books so I'm hoping this month's magazine will be better than last.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a good magazine. It's got a lot of interesting stuff to read and but also the usual useless beauty magazine stuff you want both my mom and I enjoy reading it. It's a reasonable subscription price and I will probably renew it.
Dorianne P.
Albany, NY
Hi is this really worth the money people spend on it
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is it just me - or do you get tired of seeing only Oprah on her cover? I get that it's "O" Magazine - but sometimes a little variety and few different faces other than hers would be much more refreshing than seeing a "themed" Oprah every month!
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What was your favorite story in her magazine?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
How much is a subscription?