BY OPRAH

Original Mashed Potatoes give you the creamy yumminess you love, but with a twist of hearty cauliflower. O, That’s Good! refrigerated soups and sides have no artificial flavors and dyes.

INGREDIENTS: POTATOES, CAULIFLOWER, MILK, CREAM, SKIM MILK, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, CULTURED DEXTROSE, CULTURED SKIM MILK, DRIED BUTTERMILK, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, GELATIN, CULTURES, NISIN PREPARATION (TO PROTECT QUALITY).

Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
I picked this up on a whim, and also because I saw Ellen talking about this. I found this in Target. I ended up doing part of the hearing in the container, and then, I transferred it to a bowl for the rest of the heating. Without butter, it was fine. I ended up adding butter to it with some salt and pepper.
Miranda V.
So I was pretty skeptical about these at first but after trying them I actually really enjoyed them! I mean nothing is better than homemade mashed potatoes, however these are great for when you’re in a hurry or don’t wanna take time to peel potatoes!
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
I really hate cauliflower. The taste just grossed me out. I really love potatoes though. With this, you couldn’t taste the cauliflower in it at all. They were just really good potatoes. Texture wise you could definitely tell there was cauliflower in it, the cauliflower didn’t hide in the nice smooth texture of mashed potatoes. Honestly though, if you need to feed someone who’s not a veggie fan, try these out!
Kristen M.
Kingsport, TN
These were so yummy and satisfying. If you didn’t already know it had cauliflower in it you would never know that it did. Also, so easy to make. Just stick it in the microwave.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I have been wanting to try this. But I cannot find it in my WalMart. Where have y’all found it?
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Do these taste good? Are they expensive?