BY OPRAH

Broccoli Cheddar Soup takes the savory, cheesy tastiness you love and sneaks in some butternut squash. O, That’s Good! refrigerated soups and sides have no artificial flavors and dyes.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, BROCCOLI, MILK, SQUASH, CHEDDAR CHEESES (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), CARROTS, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CORNSTARCH, WHEY, CREAM, SKIM MILK, VEGETABLE BASE (COOKED VEGETABLES [CARROTS, ONIONS, CELERY], SALT, SUGAR, CORN OIL, POTATO FLOUR, CARROT POWDER), SALT, DRIED BUTTERMILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CULTURED MILK, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MILKFAT, MUSTARD SEED, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, CARRAGEENAN, CHEESE CULTURE, NISIN PREPARATION (TO PROTECT QUALITY), LACTIC ACID, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR), ANNATTO EXTRACT (COLOR), YEAST EXTRACT, ENZYMES.

• Has anyone tries this broccoli cheddar soup? And does it taste good2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brand of food yet??1 Answers
  • This looks yummy have you tried it? Is it expensive?1 Answers
Bethany R.
Springfield, VA
Good, not great. You definitely don't taste the squash so it's really just a creamy and cheesy soup. The broccoli isn't the best but for the caloric count, I don't really think it can be beat. I'd add a bit of garlic salt to it but otherwise, I definitely recommend it.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
I must say this completely lives up to the name. It is thick and creamy. The seasoning is perfect. It tastes like it was cooked with tons of fat, but it wasnt. Its very filling too.
Miranda V.
Found this at target and figured I would try it. I was pretty skeptical at first because I don’t usually like soups but this was really really good! Makes for a great quick lunch at work and it takes no time hardly at all to make!
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
This soup is so delicious!! Has just the right amount of broccoli bits in it and it’s super creamy which I love! Contains healthy ingredients & 200 calories per serving!
Sable C.
Oh my gosh this soup is delicious! This is has to be one of my favorites pre paid soups from Kroger. I would definitely recommend and buy again!!! It has such good flavor & taste homemade.
Nicole M.
Chicago , IL
Saw this at target and decided to check it out. The broccoli inside is a little too chewy but I did like the cheesy taste. I would probably buy again if on sale.
Regine R.
Its very rich in flavor. I get it around $4.99 or $5.99 at Shaws. Sometimes its on sale. I'm a picky for soup. But its so good. Must try and you will like.their is other soup too
Diamond P.
Jersey City , NJ
Not a big fan of this soup. I really couldn't wait to buy it. But it wasn't all that good. Maybe it's me being picky but then again I don't know.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a fan of this broccoli cheddar soup because the flavor was off for me. It is healthy for you but I had better than this.
Jordan K.
I am completely blown away at how delicious this soup is! It’s so rich and creamy. I love the flavor. Bonus it’s healthy.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Has anyone tries this broccoli cheddar soup? And does it taste good
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
This looks yummy have you tried it? Is it expensive?
MK J.
Has anyone tried this brand of food yet??