BY OPRAH

Broccoli Cheddar Soup takes the savory, cheesy tastiness you love and sneaks in some butternut squash. O, That’s Good! refrigerated soups and sides have no artificial flavors and dyes.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, BROCCOLI, MILK, SQUASH, CHEDDAR CHEESES (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), CARROTS, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CORNSTARCH, WHEY, CREAM, SKIM MILK, VEGETABLE BASE (COOKED VEGETABLES [CARROTS, ONIONS, CELERY], SALT, SUGAR, CORN OIL, POTATO FLOUR, CARROT POWDER), SALT, DRIED BUTTERMILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CULTURED MILK, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MILKFAT, MUSTARD SEED, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, CARRAGEENAN, CHEESE CULTURE, NISIN PREPARATION (TO PROTECT QUALITY), LACTIC ACID, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR), ANNATTO EXTRACT (COLOR), YEAST EXTRACT, ENZYMES.

• Has anyone tries this broccoli cheddar soup? And does it taste good2 Answers
Nicole M.
Saw this at target and decided to check it out. The broccoli inside is a little too chewy but I did like the cheesy taste. I would probably buy again if on sale.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a fan of this broccoli cheddar soup because the flavor was off for me. It is healthy for you but I had better than this.
Bethany R.
Springfield, VA
Good, not great. You definitely don't taste the squash so it's really just a creamy and cheesy soup. The broccoli isn't the best but for the caloric count, I don't really think it can be beat. I'd add a bit of garlic salt to it but otherwise, I definitely recommend it.
Belen M.
6118 NW 74 AVE. Miami, Florida
this is soooooo goooood!! Omg. Would like to have like 121939302 of it here. Its a shame that i am on a diet, but anyways it have a really really good flavor. Yummy yummy!! Totally recomendable
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Tiff C.
London, ON
Brought it at target because My step mom is a huge fan of oprah..Not a big fan of cheddar broccoli combo so I didn't like the taste but it's healthy for you... I would go buy a different flavor
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Has anyone tries this broccoli cheddar soup? And does it taste good