O That's Good!™ Baked Potato Soup uploaded by Dana R.

BY OPRAH

O,That’s Good! Baked Potato Soup puts a twist on the cheesy-bacon-potato deliciousness you love, so you can enjoy it in a whole new way. O, That’s Good! refrigerated soups and sides have no artificial flavors and dyes.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, POTATOES, MILK, CAULIFLOWER, CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), CREAM, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF GREEN ONIONS, COOKED BACON BITS WITH HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED (BACON [CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE], HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR), CORN STARCH, SALT, CAROB GUM, CULTURED MILK, SKIM MILK, CHICKEN, YEAST EXTRACT, CULTURED SKIM MILK, SPICE, GELATIN, RENDERED BACON FAT, SMOKE FLAVOR, NISIN PREPARATION (TO PROTECT QUALITY), SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Helen B.
East Highgate
I just had the Baked Potato Soup, and had I noticed the huge list of ingredients, there's a very good chance I would not have purchased it.  To my liking, it was no better than famous brand canned soups.  Sorry, Oprah
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
The flavor is good, and I know that potato soup has a different texture in the first place, but the cauliflower (I like cauliflower) seems to give it more of a gritty texture as the cauliflower is “mashed” - chunks may have been better.
Hayle K.
so ive decided all of oprah's foods are awesome, but let me tell you about this potato soup. its super creamy and has just the right about of everything. the only thing i suggest is add a little cheddar cheese and right there makes it perfect ! id recommend to everyone
Mae L.
This has such a lovely texture. A peeve of mine with soups. I eat it a couple times a month.  I bought this at a Walmart in New Hampshire. I would definitely buy this product again because it was something I love now that the weather is cold! I would recommend it
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just had this soup last night and oh my gosh it is so good and it is healthy for you. I eat it every once in a while.
Lauren M.
Calgary
So good! I normally don’t like potato soup but this was really good! 10/10 would definitely buy it again
Johannah S.
Any thoughts on this
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Is this organic ?
[product:o-that's-good!-broccoli-cheddar-soup] Is it available in Canada? Would like to try it