Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsO, That's Good
O That's Good! Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 16 oz Tub

O That's Good! Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 16 oz Tub

by O, That's Good

O, That's Good! soups are made with a twist you'll love. We've replaced a few of the indulgent ingredients, like some of the cream with butternut squash and cauliflower, without sacrificing the delicious taste you crave. Rediscover your favorite recipes thanks to a whole new, veggie TWIST.

Oprah Winfrey is coming out with a new food line called "O" That's Good. Who's interested in trying it? And what's your thought on the food choices? [product:oprah-o-thats-goodtm-creamy-tomato-basil-soup-16-oz-tub]
Start your review of O That's Good! Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 16 oz Tub!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I just tried this and I am surprised on how really good it is. Yes it is healthy and I ate it with a grilled cheese sandwich.
candice L.
Pompano Beach, FL
O That's Good! Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 16 oz Tub uploaded by candice L.
Purchased at: Publix
Really delicious and hearty. Sweet and flavorful. I might even like it better than Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque, 15.5 oz. Tub . I will definitely be repurchasing.
member-9636e1
Excellent soup!!! So much better than Campbell’s Slow Kettle Tomato & Basil which has over four times the sugar and sodium and over double the calories. Thanks Oprah for something tasty and much healthier. Unfortunately, I can only find the tomato soup locally and none of her other products. I’d like to try them all.
Amanda K.
Elkhart, IN
O That's Good! Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 16 oz Tub uploaded by Amanda K.
Purchased at: Kroger
What a excellent soup! It’s sweet and creamy.. Thanks Oprah for a great soup! Looking forward to trying all the other items. That’s good for me. 😁