O Organics for Baby Organic Prunes, Stage 2, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rachael M.

BY O ORGANICS

• I'm not a fan of jar food, but does this help baby with d...6 Answers
  • Les gusta a los bebés?1 Answers
  • Does Beechnut make organic baby food?1 Answers
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love that these are great for babies just starting to eat. Love that there is a variety. The prunes are great for babies digestive system when they need a help me . This is all organic which makes me a happy mom knowing this is all not fake product. Great buy !
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe , OH
If your young one is having issues going to the bathroom this is the product for you. They seem to love the taste, and on the plus side for moms is..it gets things a moving If you know what I mean ;)
Cassidy P.
Wake Forest, NC
Great baby food! We like this brand and the prunes are a must have on hand for any mom with little ones. These are organic and certified which is important because so many companies make false claims about being organic. Highly recommend.
Sonia L.
When I first wanted to start feeding my son, I bought these was hesitant about taste and texture for my son but he evened up loving these so much! Great price and very yummy
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Goodies baby laxative 😂
This does the job safely and fast .
She didn't mind the taste either and was feeling all better within a few hours
Ana A.
Opa Locka, FL
If you baby is having issues usinf the bathroom this is the product for you. Even now I still give my babies this. Its the best
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gentle and safe laxative for constipated babies!! Really! I had to mix it with a little banana but it helped.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this brand of organize baby food. We only used the prunes when my boys were constipated, worked great
Daphnie J.
High point NC
Gently and safe for constipated baby, work really fast I usually used once a week my baby loved it. 😗😗😗
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
This is a good product. You can buy at your local grocery store and I would say it's worth it
Adalysse P.
I'm not a fan of jar food, but does this help baby with digestion and making poopoo?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does Beechnut make organic baby food?
Selene L.