O & M
Style Guru Styling Cream 5 oz/ 150 mL

O & M Style Guru™ Styling Cream 5 oz/ 150 mL

by O & M

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy Curly Coiled A styling cream powered by shea butter to smooth and soften hair. texture. Key benefits:- Softens and hydrates- Calms frizz and conditions curls - Versatile styling cream for soft texture or volumeIf you want to know more…Use this style master for a myriad of looks. Try a little for texture, or add some more with a blow dry for greater volume. Formulated with native Australian desert extracts, quandong, and desert lime rich in amino acids and vitamins A, C, and E to smooth and soften the hair texture. It is formulated without:, Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of O & M Style Guru™ Styling Cream 5 oz/ 150 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa A.
This was just not for us. We have fine long blonde hair that is wavy to curly. This weighed our hair down a lot and built up easily. Made it look greasy. However I do feel it may be good for someone with currier hair and who has a lot of volume, as well as thick hair. Does not have a strong bad smell and is pleasent. I feel it does hydrate.

Looking for your answer?