Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareO' Keefe's
Healthy Feet 34 oz Jar (Display of 6)

O' Keefe's Healthy Feet 3.4 oz. Jar (Display of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of O' Keefe's Healthy Feet 3.4 oz. Jar (Display of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey E.
W Sacramento, CA
O' Keefe's Healthy Feet 3.4 oz. Jar (Display of 6) uploaded by Stacey E.
I really like this. It's like butter texture and it gets All the way into the cracks of your feets. It doesn't have a scent which I like. When I use this afterwards I put my socks on and that seems to make it work better. I recommend this to anyone with cracks in there feet. I give this a 9/10.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
There is nothing worse than when your heel cracks 😑 I’m not 100% in love with this product. I always add vaseline and I feel like then it’s almost perfect. It is very moisturizing but it’s just missing a little something. O' Keefe's Healthy Feet 3.4 oz. Jar (Display of 6) is just okay... I deff wouldn’t repurchase or recommend unfortunately
Jennifer C.
Cottage Grove, OR
O' Keefe's Healthy Feet 3.4 oz. Jar (Display of 6) uploaded by Jennifer C.
This stuff is literally the best stuff out there. My hands are always getting so cracked and dry when I work with flowers and water all day long. I couldn't ask for a better, thicker, creamier lotion. I would highly recommend you try it too!
April S.
This product is truly fabulous. We moved from the south to Colorado a year ago and the change in climate has been dramatic. After only 3 applications, I could already tell a difference. This product is amazing!
Tara C.
O' Keefe's Healthy Feet 3.4 oz. Jar (Display of 6) uploaded by Tara C.
This review is actually for O' keefe's working hands lotion. I couldn't find it in the search. I've been a bartender for 20 years. As many times a day I wash my hands, they are pretty dry. Sometimes to the point where they constantly burn, and sometimes crack and bleed. (Especially in the winter months) this lotion adds to protective layer and moisture to your skin. I felt fast relief. Most lotions for me feel overly greasy, or tight on the skin. Working hands was a happy medium for me. I would recommend this product.
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
Before being a stay at home mom I was a Podiatric Medical Assistant. We had several patients and myself who used this and have great results. Especially in the winter. I always put this on and then put my socks on immediately to keep everything moist.
Cassie  R.
This is the best thing I've found for my dry cracked heels!!! Its fairly inexpensive and it works wonders. At first I was using it every night, but after about two weeks my heels were nice and smooth. Now I used it about three nights a week and it keeps my feet feeling good. A little goes a long way so dont over use it or your feet will feel sticky.
Elizabeth  E.
Donalds, SC
I am on my feet all day. My feet get calluses and they cracked. OKeefe's healthy foot cream keep my feet smooth as babies feet. That is saying a lot. Okeefe's foot cream last all night.. This product isn't expensive at all. I recommend it to anyone who is on their feet all day
Kendra G.
Oldsmar, FL
This is the BEST for dry cracked feet I have found! Goes on smooth and really works! I'm never without it!
Tabitha  M.
Jackson, MI
Absolutely sear by this brand! I use the foot cream, hand lotion, lip balm and the body lotion. I get very bad dry cracked skin during the winter months and this brand of products keeps my skin smooth and healthy. Highly recommend it! None greasy feeling. And a little bit goes a long way.

Looking for your answer?