BY O' KEEFE'S

Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Ive been using this product every night for just over a week on my dry winter cracked heels. They were very bad and nothing I had tried had worked. I picked this product up at a local box store to try and it has almost cured all the cracks on my heels! They still are a bit dry but not opened and sore. Probably with another week of use they will be 100% healed. I will definitely keep this on hand especially for winter.
Trish H.
Plano, TX
LIVE for this stuff, and the hand cream. They aren’t oily, but give lasting moisture. Very creamy. Not too much of a smell. Great results when used over time. Heals cracked feet and hands.
Jennifer S.
I've tried many creams and lotions for my feet. This one here is a winner. Fantastic product. Not greasy and it does not smell. I saw very noticeable results by day three. I apply it before bed. Must try !
April S.
This product is truly fabulous. We moved from the south to Colorado a year ago and the change in climate has been dramatic. After only 3 applications, I could already tell a difference. This product is amazing!