BeautyFaceFacial SkincareO Hui

by O Hui

Brand from South Korea: O HUI. Turns dull and dark skin into dewy and bright skin. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

How this product works?
Start your review of O HUI - Extreme White Gift Set: Softener 150ml + 20ml + Emulsion 130ml + 20ml + Sleeping Mask 20ml + Serum 3ml + Cream 7ml 7pcs!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
O hui products are usually amazing - I’m obsessed with their cell recovery line and the first lines. I tried this, hoping it would be like Miracle Moisture. It was pretty comparable - maybe a little less moisturizing and a tiny bit more whitening. But honestly whitening aspects were possible? Nothing very obvious. If you can’t get miracle moisture or the First lines, I would go for this. But not my first choice.

That being said, O Hui products tend to be great to begin with, hence the 4 stars. The quality definitely lived up to the name brand with this line. Just was not targeted to what I was specifically looking for.

Phuong M.
Melbourne, VIC
O HUI - Extreme White Gift Set: Softener 150ml + 20ml + Emulsion 130ml + 20ml + Sleeping Mask 20ml + Serum 3ml + Cream 7ml 7pcs uploaded by Phuong M.
I got a sample of extreme white cream and serum in my previous purchase. I have used both products for a week before spending money on buying a full shipped from Korea. The cream is very fast absorbing and the good thing about is doesn’t feel sticky after applying. For the price this 2 sets cost less than $200, altogether 13 products. I would recommend this Ohui extreme white to someone looking into affordable whitening products. For hydration better to go with miracle moisture,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...