BeautyFaceFacial SkincareO Hui
- Age Recovery Skin Softener 150ml 150ml

O HUI - Age Recovery Skin Softener 150ml 150ml

by O Hui

Brand from South Korea: O HUI. Provides moisture and increases elasticity for your skin. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of O HUI - Age Recovery Skin Softener 150ml 150ml!
Katherine  N.
Rosemead, CA
O HUI - Age Recovery Skin Softener 150ml 150ml uploaded by Katherine  N.
Ahaha. I have found the one I love. This skin softener makes my skin become firm and glowy after using it. It is the perfect softer for winter weather when the moisturizer cream is not enough. It would recommend you if right after a face wash or shower.O HUI - Age Recovery Skin Softener 150ml 150ml 🤩🤩.
Mimi K.
Currently using this amazing softener/toner right now and am soooo happy. I use this immediately after cleansing, day and night, and my skin is so soft and supple. This alone, makes my skin feel soft and silky, so when I use the serum and emulsion after, skin is extremely moisturized and supple. Scent is lovely without being too im-your-face. Highly recommend it for anti-aging, normal to dry skin types if you have the budget for it!
Keasha Nicole D.
Studio City, CA
O HUI - Age Recovery Skin Softener 150ml 150ml uploaded by Keasha Nicole D.
Back a few years ago, I went Seoul and OHUI Age Recovery was one of my souvenirs for myself, a set for less than $100. Ohui Age Recovery 4pcs Special Set ( Skin Softner-150ml/5.07oz, Emulsion-130ml/4.39oz, Essence-20ml/0.67oz, Cream-20ml/0.67oz ) A bit pricey in the US, but if you score yourself the gift set you might get away with a few full sized products for less than $150 and then some. It’s super gentle, smells amazing (at least to me), and has a more watery, light consistency. I always saw a difference when I consistently used it that I decided to carry it at the pharmacy I used to work in. I swore by it; my customers eventually loved it too! Plus, the packaging is on point, can you say no to something so sleek and fancy? #ohui #ohuiagerecovery #agerecovery #antiaging #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare #skincare #skinsoftener #toner #softener #babycollagen #holygrail #hydrateyourskin #korea #souel #asianskincare #asianbeauty #beautyproducts #beautyessentials #korean10steproutine #skin

Looking for your answer?