BeautyFaceFacial SkincareO Hui

by O Hui

Brand from South Korea: O HUI. Softener: Turns dull and dark skin into dewy and bright skin. Emulsion: Turns dull and rough skin into dewy and bright skin by leaving skin moisturized. Essence: Offers moisture to skin to create radiant skin. Cream: Helps improve the moisture retaining abilities of the skin.

How to receive this product ?
I’d love to try this!! To anybody that’s tried this before, have you been able to notice a difference?
why am i only offered cash back campaigns? what the heck lol
Start your review of O HUI - Age Recovery Beautiful Face Campaign Set: Softener 150ml + Emulsion 100ml + Essence 20ml + Cream 20ml 4pcs!
Ariela N.
O HUI - Age Recovery Beautiful Face Campaign Set: Softener 150ml + Emulsion 100ml + Essence 20ml + Cream 20ml 4pcs uploaded by Ariela N.
Purchased at: Amazon
a wonderful product !!! perfect in every detail!!! I want to continue using !!! it wouldn't change at all.
Paula R.
O HUI - Age Recovery Beautiful Face Campaign Set: Softener 150ml + Emulsion 100ml + Essence 20ml + Cream 20ml 4pcs uploaded by Paula R.
Who else can’t wait to hit their 100 days of milestone? I can’t wait for mines but I’m happy that I’m making a lot of progress. If you’re a starter please don’t give up keep up the good work.
Aliya B.
Sherwood
O HUI - Age Recovery Beautiful Face Campaign Set: Softener 150ml + Emulsion 100ml + Essence 20ml + Cream 20ml 4pcs uploaded by Aliya B.
ugzvjy I have a good idea 💡 I will get it to be a little late but it's not a good idea 💡💡 I will never be able and I have to do it tomorrow but I can get you some reason
Maribeth  O.
Honesdale, PA
This looks like a amazing skincare line. I absolutely love trying new products especially from other countries. Since O-HUI is from South Korea I am especially interested. This would be a amazing experience and it would be my pleasure to try ❤️
NaTaurus F.
Danville, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this ! I feel 29 years younger with smooth and clear ski . My face is hydrated and I’m ready for winter cold m my months. The packaging is dark and beautiful. I would recommend it
Kathleen  T.
San Antonio, TX
Never received this? So I have no idea how to rate it. I might have asked for it, on a campaign. But don’t know how good or bad the product is
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
I made a comment once that I wanted to try this and now it popped up in my snaps. So I wanted to clarify that I haven't used the O HUI brand as of yet. But when I do I'll be back with a review!!
Erica K.
Concord, CA
I love it. So does my daughter. Her face looks so young. I just tried some of hers. I would like to get some if I could. I am a first time user. ( actually sampler)
Joseth C.
Florida City, FL
Love it!!! I could use this product for the rest of my life ! It brings life to my face and I love the results every time I use it!
jessica C.
Leavittsburg, OH
Would absolutly love to try this product! It looks great! I would be a first time user and have daughters i can share with.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...