O-Cel-O(TM) Cellulose Sponges, Assorted, Pack Of 6 uploaded by Stacey B.

BY O-CEL-O #32 in Cleaning Tools

Resists Bacterial Odors! Handy Size, 6 Sponges 4.7 in x 3.0 in x 0.6 in Developed with #m s unique StayFresh™ Antimicrobial Technology to resist bacterial odors. *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
When I think of sponges, this is the name that usually comes to mind. I use this brand all the time for a variety of tasks and have always been happy with their performance.  The price is great especially with you buy a value pack. The sponges last a long time and do not lock in bad odors. I strongly recommend this brand!
Ashley S.
This pack of sponges is perfect because it comes in a 6-pack. They absorb water very well. After you use them once they become really hard but once you wet them they become soft again. They clean really well, the only thing is they are really soft so they are good for gentle cleaning but if you're really trying to scrub something I would get a more rough sponge!
Kelly P.
Kissimmee, FL
They're kind of cheap but they get the job done. They last about 2 months in my house before we have to ditch it for a new one as we don't use a dishwasher so can't sanitize the sponge that way.

As a family of 6....we use a lot of dishes so it falls apart within 2 months on average.
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Efficient, easy to use, colorful, what else would you want from a sponge. It cleans surfaces, dishes, floors anything that really needs cleaning. It picks up any dirt or debris and I've never had a problem with these sponges. They're affordable and efficient. Definitely a must buy!
Cynthia M.
Auburn
I purchased these sponges because there was a coupon on the store's savings card. I bought the ones with the scrubbies on the back. After using it a few times, the scrubby part came off. I am not a fan of this brand. I do not think that I will purchase it again.
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I love these sponges because I use them for completely different reasons than what they are made for! I use them as dryer sheets! And I save money! Because they get used over and over and they hold up and don't get destroyed!
I have a container with watered down fabric softener in it, and I store my sponges in it and just have them on my dryer that way when I need one I just squeeze out a little bit and I just throw it into the dryer! And my clothes are way softer than just with one dryer sheet!
And not to mention those dryer sheets get thrown away!
I got a container from the Dollar Store/ Dollar Tree
so no big bucks wasted or spent!
I've had my sponges for over 6 months now and the only reason I've had to buy new ones is my son comes over to wash his clothes and instead of checking his clothes for them, he just takes them to his house! LOL
But I do keep these sponges around to clean for regular things because they are awesome for that too!
Tiffany H.
This is the brand and style that I purchase most often. It is usually the cheapest and works just fine. They don't fall apart after several uses which is a plus.
Hilary B.
The O-Cell-O sponges are good for every day counter top wiping but I prefer something that offers a little more scrubbing power while doing dishes. I purchase these from Target because they are really cheap however they do tend to start to smell after a few uses but with being so cheap you can just throw them out or if you prefer you can toss into the washing machine.
Rachel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great sponges to use when wiping down my kitchen or bathroom counters. I usually purchase the 6 pack as I like to have on hand because after a few months they need to be replaced due to wearability. I often clean the sponges by placing them in the dish washer to give them a good rinse. These sponges are carried at grocery stores and mass stores.
Glam W.
SAN LEANDRO, CA
I use these sponges all the time for washing the dishes and cleaning out the bath tub and wiping down the counters.  I bought these sponges at Walmart, but i do not recall a scent... but they do work great.  yes i would buy these sponges again, as they are my go to sponge for cleaning around the house.