BY O-CEL-O #29 in Cleaning Tools

Colors May Vary Resists Bacterial Odors! America s No.1 sponge. Many uses around the home. Ideal for washing dishes, glassware, tabletops, appliances & countertops. Developed with 3M s unique StayFresh™ Antimicrobial Technology to resist bacterial odors. StayFresh™ is integrated into every sponge fiber to resist the growth of bacterial odors through hundreds of uses. Stays fresh longer than other sponges. Resists staining caused by mildew. Last longer than paper towels. Durable. Each sponge is 6 in. x 3.6in x 0.9 in. see more...

Mary J K.
DeLand
My favorite all-purpose sponges.  I find them to be long lasting and a good value for the price.  They are very effective in absorbing liquids and do a good job of cleaning anything I put them to.  I find nothing about them that is disappointing and regularly buy them.
Melissa L.
I like this O-Cel-O utility sponge but I find it to get smelly very quickly.  It effectively cleans well but after a few uses the sponge seems to get a bad odor.  It is not cheap to purchase these sponges and although they are made of better quality not to happy that they don't last too long.
Meg W.
Nothing fancy about these sponges. They clean and last a long time. Attractive, bright colors make a humdrum task more appealing. Appropriately priced and easy to find at nearly every store. Nothing more to be said about these -- they do their job and don't break the bank.
Amelia K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love to buy this brand of sponges because of all the fun color options they come in. They are perfect for the painting and crafting clean ups with my little one. I like to keep one in the bottom of a shallow dish for her to wipe her paint brushes on while painting.
Jennifer B.
Cheap and takes multiple scrubs to get the dishes clean. It’s only good if you want to clean something once and dispose of the sponge. Affordable but the quality is lacking. I would not recommend or buy again unless I’m on a tight budget.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used these for years. And before me my mom used them for years. They're cheap. Easily replaceable. And I've never had a problem with them falling apart. Well worth the money you'll spend on these. Perfect for easy clean ups.
Amber G.
Jessup, Pa
LOVE these! they are so cheap! and they last FOREVER! i always buy these. there are tons of sponges out there. but most flake and shed after awhile. this brand seems to hold up so well! i would and will buy again.
Antonia S.
Brooklyn
I'm constantly throwing out sponges after about a week. These sponges retain no foul scent, affordable so I don't feel bad about replacing my sponges often & theyre extremely durable
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Great sponges for the price point! I don't feel bad about throwing my sponges out every two weeks with these sponges. High.quality and very sanitary. Can't beat the price point!
April B.
I have been using these sponges since I've been able to wash dishes. They are good for cleaning up spills and washing dishes. They take a lot before they begin to wear and tear.